Bad side

A few days have passed by and I haven't tried even once talking to Levi. He made no effort so why should I?

I get ready and headed on downstairs to get breakfast. Just as I was about to enter I stop as I hear Sasha talk.

"They haven't been communicating at all, do you think they ended it?" All of them had a curious face on their look.

"I don't get why Levi would let a girl like Rosé go. Maybe he likes another girl." Jean continues eating. I felt my heart shatter on the inside, but I refuse to let it show on the outside.

I skip breakfast and start training first. I pick up a knife and start practicing on the dummy.

"Good morning Rosé! I hear multiple voices behind me say happily.

"Morning." I reply in a emotionless voice. They were taken back by my attitude, but I didn't care.

Everyone did individual training until Levi came out and instructed us. He picked our sparring partners and assigned me to Connie.

"Just be careful, I don't want to hurt you." Connie smirks at me. I roll my eyes and wait for him to make the first move. He throws a punch at me which I easily dodge.  For a couple of minutes it was basically me dodging all his reckless punches.

Okay I've had enough.

I punch connie straight in his face with full force causing him to fall straight to the ground. Connie groaned in pain on the ground while I climbed on top of him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." I laugh. Connie's face turns bright red and looks away. I get closer to his face just to mess around with him. I've never seen someone so red like he was.

"Enough, get off of him." I hear Levi say behind me.

"What if I don't want to." I say without turning around. All of a sudden a strong set of hands push me off of Connie.

"What the hell!" I shout.

"Don't disobey my orders." Levi looks down at me. Out of anger I get up and throw a punch at him. Levi of course catches it but barley. Levi tightens his grip on my small hand and I could feel all eyes on us.

"Why?! Why are you acting like this to me?" I shout. I needed Levi, but he wasn't there for me.

"I've been busy get over yourself." He crosses his arm.

"No! I needed you these past few days, but you weren't here for me." My eyes start to get watery, but his face was still emotionless.

"I hate you. I hate you so much Levi."

"Then if you hate me don't marry me. I don't care." Levi says without any hesitation.

"Fine. I won't marry you." I say in a shaky voice. Everything got quite, that's when I walked away from all of them. I run back to my room and lay on my bed.

"Idiot!" The tears finally fall and I bury my head into my pillow. I drift off into deep sleep and wake up hours later.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I take a look outside and it was already night time.

Woah how long was I asleep?

All of a sudden I hear a knock on my door.

"Coming." I softly say as I walk over to my door. I open the door and see Levi standing there with his arms crossed.

"We need to talk." Levi steps inside my room without even being invited in.

"Go away." I say immediately.

He closes the door and steps closer to me.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you today." Levi's voice softens up.

"No, You can go find some one else. Someone who you'll marry and be happy with." I try to keep a low voice so I dont wake the others.

"I don't want anyone else." Levi grabs my hand forcefully.

"I almost lost you twice already. I'm a squad leader so I have lives in my hands, but when I thought I lost you that night. I couldn't think straight so I had to get my crap together." Levi pulls me into a warm embrace.

"You won't lose me."

"I'm sorry." Levi apologizes. Levi kisses me passionately all of a sudden.

"I'll make you happy and forget your pain."