Stabler-Benson

June 24, 2022

The twins are now 4 months and 15 days old.

Olivia and Elliot have been dating for 9 months and 1 day.

It's been over a year since Aubrey and Vivica moved in with Olivia, and it's been almost a year since Olivia adopted them.

When the twins were 3 months old, Vivica found a job at Starbucks and during the Summer time she started working 5 hours a week for 20 hours a week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. She gets paid $14.50 an hour, so she makes $290 a week. So she earns $1,160 a month. During the summertime, it does change once she goes back to school.

Jaz also found a job 5 month ago. She works at Target and has during the summer time she started working 8 hours a week for 32 hours a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. She gets paid $17 an hour, so she makes $544 a week. So she earns $2,176 a month.

Noah and Aubrey spent part of the summer at dance camp.

Benson household

12:00 PM

Aubrey and Noah had just returned from dance camp. They were in the living room with Vivica and the twins watching a movie when Elliot entered the apartment.

"Hey guys." Elliot said

"Hi." They all said

"I have something to ask yall." Elliot said as he walked toward them.

"What is it?" Vivica asked

"I was wondering how you would feel if I proposed to your mom." Elliot asked

"Really?" Noah asked

"Yeah really." Elliot said

Noah, Aubrey, and Vivica looked at each other before speaking.

"Yes." They all said at once.

"Okay then." Elliot said

"Wait, do you have a ring pick out?" Aubrey asked

"Yes." Elliot said, pulling out the ring.

The ring we round with a diamond on top.

"It's beautiful." Aubrey said

"Yeah, mommy will love that." Noah said

"What am I going to love?" A voice behind them asked.

When they turned, they saw Olivia standing by the door.

"What are you four doing?" Olivia said as she walked over to them.

Vivica, Aubrey, and Noah just smiled.

"Would someone like to tell me what yall are up to?" Olivia asked as she turned her toward Aubrey, Vivica, and Noah.

"You are about to find out." Vivica said

Olivia looked at them strangely.

"Turned around." Noah said as Olivia turned to look at Elliot and was surprised that Elliot was holding a ring on his knees.

"Olivia Margaret Benson, Will You Marry Me?" Elliot asked

Olivia had tears streaming down her face.

"Yes." Olivia said

"Yay!" Noah, Vivica, and Aubrey said at the same time as Elliot slid the ring on Olivia's finger, and stood up, and cupped Olivia and they kissed.

"Okay, get a room, please." Vivica said, throwing a pillow at them.

"Hey, watch it." Olivia said

They all just laughed.

"Oh come here." Olivia told Vivica, Aubrey, and Noah, as they ran to Elliot and Olivia, gave them a hug.

December 13, 2022

The twins are now 10 months and 4 days old.

The time had finally come. They're finally getting married. They were getting married at noon. The kids get to miss school today for the wedding.

Their wedding will be inside a church. It was not going to be a big wedding, it was Kat, Carisi, Phoebe, Jaz, and the hawks.

The color theme of the wedding is white and burgundy.

A church

10:00 AM

Everyone was getting ready.

Aubrey, Jesse, and Billie are the flower girls. They will be wearing a white Illusion Lace Sleeve Flower Girl Dress with Bow and for shoes, they are wearing white Kids Girls Ankle Boots High Mid Heels Princess Shoes.

Vivica and Amanda are the bridesmaids. They are wearing an Awaken My Love Burgundy Long Sleeve Lace Maxi Dress and for shoes, they are wearing Layne Burgundy Velvet Platform Ankle Booties.

Noah and Fin are the groomsmen. They are wearing a burgundy Peak Lapel Tuxedo and for shoes, they are white shoes.

Olivia will be wearing a white illusion Long Sleeve Faux Surplice Wedding Dress and for shoes, she is wearing Layne black Velvet Platform Ankle Booties.

Elliot will be wearing a Pronto Uomo white Notch Lapel Suit and for shoes, he will be wearing white shoes.

Nadia is a burgundy Tulle Flower Princess Wedding Long Sleeve Dress and for shoes, she is wearing a pair of burgundy ESTAMICO Toddler Infant Girls Cute Mary Jane Flats Soft Rubber Sole Baby Sneakers Princess Bowknot Crib Wedding Dress Shoes

Aiden a white Gentleman Outfits Suits, Infant Long Sleeve Shirt+Bib Pants+Bow Tie +Vest Clothes Set and he wearing a pair of white ohsofy Infant Baby Boy Oxford Shoes

11:55 AM

Elliot walked down the aisle first and stood at the archway. Then Noah walked down the aisle and stood beside Elliot.

A few minutes later the music started playing Vivica and Amanda started walking down the aisle. Vivica and Amanda stood where Olivia would stand. Then, Aubrey, Jesse, and Billie walked down the aisle throwing flower petals. Then the song changed and everyone stood up and looked at the doors. Olivia walked in with Fin. She reached Elliot's side and he took Olivia's hand. Olivia Handed Amanda her bouquet and focused on the officiating. While Fin stood beside Elliot and Noah.

"Today we are joining today to celebrate and witness the love and commitment shared by these two. Elliot, repeat after me Today, I take you to be my wife, I promise to uphold the individuality and equality of our spirits, to share your joys and sorrow, to care for in times of sickness and to love you no matter what happens in our lives."

Elliot repeated the word and slipped the ring on Olivia's finger.

"Your turn." The officiate said

"Today, I take you to be my husband, I promise to uphold the individuality and equality of our spirits, to share your joys and sorrow, to care for in times of sickness and to love you no matter what happens in our lives."

Then slipped the ring on Elliot's finger.

"You may kiss now." The officiate said

And they kissed.

"I present to you Olivia and Elliot Stabler-Benson everyone!" The officiate announced

Everyone stood and clapped and threw white rose petals at the happy couple.