Hard times

A/N: TW: Suicide.

If you've ever lost someone to suicide, know that it wasn't your fault and that there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. I know it doesn't feel like that, and it can take a long time for those feelings to go away. If you're experiencing this or any other kind of pain please seek help.

Ok, back to the story.

January 26, 2022

Vivica is now 35 weeks and 6 days pregnant.

Olivia and Elliot have been dating for 4 months and 3 days.

4:00 PM

Vivica was in her room doing some school work while Aubrey was taking a nap right next to her when there was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in." Vivica said as Noah walked into her room.

"What up?" Vivica asked

"How long have Elliot and mom been dating?" Noah said

"4 month and 3 days. Why do you ask?" Vivica asked

"Well I was just wondering why hasn't moved in with us yet." Noah said

"Who knows. And why do you wonder that?" Vivica asked

"Because then we can be a real family." Noah said

"I think I have an idea. I will ask when he comes over later on tonight." Vivica said

"Okay." Noah said as he left the room.

6:00 PM

Noah, Aubrey, Vivica, and Olivia were watching a movie on the couch when Elliot walked into the house.

"Hey baby." He said, bending down and kissing Olivia.

Olivia smiled, whispered 'hey', and accepted the kiss before turning her attention back to the movie.

"Elliot?" Vivica asked

"Yes ..." Elliot said as he turned towards her. A while Olivia reached for her cup of water on the coffee table.

"When are you going to move in here with us?" Noah asked.

Olivia spewed her drink and began coughing and sputtering, her eyes wide in surprise.

Elliot just sat there in shock.

Noah and Viviva were just laughing.

"Liv?" Elliot asked.

"They pretty much called the shots. I'm for it!" Olivia said, with a huge grin.

"Why do you want me to move in?" Elliot asked, looking straight at Noah and Viv.

"Because then we can be a real family." Noah said

"And You're here all the time anyways ... it just makes sense." Vivica said, shrugging.

"Then I'll give up my apartment. There's no place I'd rather be than with my favorite people!" Elliot said

"Great, now join us and watch this movie with us." Vivica said as Elliot sat down next to Olivia.

8:00 PM

When the movie finished everyone got ready for bed. Noah and Aubrey were already asleep. Olivia and Elliot were still in the living room talking while Vivica was in her room.

Vivica room

Vivica was laying on her bed when her phone rang.

"Hello." Vivica answered