Bad day at school

October 20, 2021

Vivica is now 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant.

The highschool

11:20 AM

Vivica was in the lunchroom waiting for Jaz, Jack, Jake, and Brett to eat their lunch far away from people. When a group of mean girls walked up to her.

"Well well look who it is. A Fat ass." Makayla said

"Go away." Vivica said

"Nope, we just want to talk." Kaylee said

"Then I'm leaving." Vivica said as she stood up and grabbed her plate too.

Right as Vivica started walking away one of the girls Brynn tripped her.

Vivica landed face-first on the ground with food all on her.

Just as Vivica thought that it could not get worse, the girl poured them smooth on her.

"What are you going to do now?" Sky asked

Vivica did not say anything, she just got up and pushed all the girls to the ground, and walked on Makayla.

Vivica started walking to the bathroom so she could get cleaned up. As she walked to the bathroom tears rolled down her face.

Right, when Vivica walked into the bathroom she heard the bathroom door open. When she turned around she saw Makayla standing by the door.

"What do you want?" Vivica asked

"You just embarrassed me and you think you can get away with it." Makayla said

"Well someone had to put you in your place. You think you are the queen of the school but you are not. You are just a jackass." Vivica said

"Just because your are a cheerleader or dancer dose not make you popular."

"And I am not a slut like you. I wasn't the one that got pregnant multiple times. I can't wait to tell the whole grade wait matter of fact the whole school about you. Aslo i surprise that the coach have not kicked you off the team yet." Makayla said with a big smile on her face as she walked close to Vivica.

"Or I can find out about everything I said if you just leave the school and never come back because no one here likes you, not even your own girlfriends like you. You are nothing but a piece of shit, you are worthless, ugly, dumb and i can go on." Makayla said

Right after Makayla said all of that Vivica punched her in the face hard.

"Take that bitch."Vivica said as she walked out of the bathroom.

As she walked out of the bathroom she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Vivica said as she looked up and saw that it was Jaz, Jack, Jake, and Brett.

"Damn it." Vivica said to herself.

"What happened to you?" Jack asked

"Nothing, just leave me alone." Vivica said as she tried to walk away but Jaz grabbed her arms.

"Viv." Jaz said knowing that Vivica is lying to her.

Vivica pulled her arm away, pushed Jaz backward which caused a painting to fall and break.

"Fuck off Jaz." Vivica said

The boys run over to Jaz.

"Vivica, have you lost your damn mind? Jaz, are you ok?" Jaz looked at Vivica who had tears running down her face.

"I need a minute." Jaz said as she and Jake walked away.

"Vivica, I don't even know who you are right now. Why would you do that?" Jack said super worried about Vivica right now.