Telling

July 19, 2021

A week has gone by since Vivica woke and she's progressed a little more each day; well enough that the doctors have decided she can finally return home.

Olivia and the team still have not found Edward or Alexander yet.

Vivica still has not talked to Olivia about what happened the day she ended up in the hospital. But Olivia tries not to push her to push.

Present time

1:00 PM

Benson household

Vivica is now 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

It's been a couple of hours since Vivica and Olivia got back to the apartment.

Noah and Aubrey are with Lucy for a while because Noah had a dance class and Aubrey wants some ice cream.

Vivica was trying a nap on the couch while Olivia was doing some paperwork.

A few seconds later

Riley started yelling.

Olivia jumped up from the chair and walked over to the couch.

"Vivica. Vivica wakes up!" Olivia said as she started shaking Vivica's shoulder.

Vivica slowly opened her eyes and saw Olivia by her side. Riley started looking around and saw that she was not with Zack. Before she started crying.

"Shhhh, it's okay, it was only a dream," Olivia said

"Do you want to talk about it?" Olivia asked

Vivica shocked her head no.

"It'll help," Olivia said

"I said no," Vivica said as she got up and walked over to the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Olivia asked

"Away from you," Vivica said

"But Vivica you can't run away from this forever," Olivia said

"Yes, I can," Vivica said

"Why are you so scared?" Olivia asked

"Because Alexander is still out there and who knows where he is. If I tell you anything he will find and kill me then go after Aubrey. Anything I have been doing to protect Aubrey." Vivica said as she started lacing around the living room.

"Vivica he will never hurt you and Aubrey again. I promise you that." Olivia said

Vivica just rolled her eyes.

"There is nothing really to talk about," Vivica said

"Vivica you were abused, there is something to talk about," Olivia said

Vivica finally stopped pacing back and forth and sat in the chair across from Olivia.

"The abuse did not start until I was 8. The first two or three years it was just fine here and there he would hit me for doing something wrong. But once I turned 8 years old everything changed. That night he came into my room and said that it was time for me to be a big girl. At first, he just started touching me but after a few months, that was when he started raping me. Ever since day and night. But January 2 2016 was the worst day of my life. That is when I end up pregnant with Aubrey. Then on October 9, 2016, Aubrey was born. Since that day I have done everything to protect her for Alexander. That day when I ended up in the hospital Alexander was mad at me and he was drunk. I told Aubrey to go to my room and lock the door. Alexander said that it was time to get rid of me and get fresh meat and I knew he was talking about Aubrey. He tried to walk past me and to my bedroom but I stopped him. He got so mad. He threw anything that he could get his hand on at me. Everything happened so fast and I did know what happened after that. Sometimes I think that everything that has happened to me is my fault." Vivica said as Olivia moved closer to her.

"Honey, listen to me nothing is your fault, the person to blame is Alexander. You did everything you had to do to protect your daughter." Olivia said

"Yeah and on top of that, I'm pregnant. That's great." Vivica said

"Do you know what you want to do?" Olivia said

"Yep. I want to keep him or Her. Because I don't want to put them up for adoption or kill them." Vivica said

"Okay, you have my support," Olivia said

"That's great," Vivica said

"Also I was wondering how you would feel if I adopted you and Aubrey," Olivia said

Vivica had a big smile on her face.

"That would be awesome," Vivica said

"You sure?" Olivia said

"Yes," Vivica said

"Great I will call Lilly and get started on the paperwork," Olivia said

"Hey, you do know that you will be a grandmother right?" Vivica said

"Yes, I did," Olivia said with a smile on her face.

"Great," Vivica said with a smile.

"I wanted to go back to sleep," Vivica said as she walked over to the couch and lay down.

"Okay sleep tight," Olivia said as she walked back to the chair to finish the paperwork.

6:30 PM

Benson household

Vivica is still asleep when Lucy, Noah, and Aubrey got back.

"Hey Noah, how was dance?" Olivia asked when Lucy and Noah walked in. Lucy was carrying a sleeping Aubrey.

"It was great," Noah said

"I'm going to put her in her room," Lucy said as she walked over to Aubrey's room.

A few minutes later

Lucy walked back into the living room.

"I should get going," Lucy said

"Okay thanks for watching them," Olivia said

"No problem," Lucy said as she left.

A few minutes later

Vivica started to wake up.

"Hello, sleepyhead," Noah said when he saw Vivica waking up.

"Hi, where's Aubrey?" Vivica asked

"She is sleeping in her room," Noah said

"Wow, she must have so much fun," Vivica said

"Yeah, she did," Noah said

"I'm hungry," Vivica said

"Be too. We should make cookies." Noah said

"Yeah," Vivica said as they walked into the kitchen where Olivia was.

"Hello." Both Vivica and Noah said at the same time.

That is when Olivia knew that they were up to something.

"What are you two up to?" Olivia asked

"Well we are hungry and we would like to make cookies please," Vivica said

"Nope, not before dinner," Olivia said

"Please." Both Noah and Vivica said at the same time. With puppy eyes.

"Fine. We can make cookies but save some for Aubrey." Olivia said

"Yay." They both said as they got the ingredients out.

Olivia just watched Vivica and Noah making cookies.

After they all at cookies they got ready for bed.