The truth

September 2, 2021

Vivica is now 15 weeks pregnant. Olivia has been in a coma for three days now.

Outside The 16th precinct

11:00 PM

Amanda and Kat were walking to the cafe across the street when they heard a noise coming from the alleyway. When they walked over to the Alleyway they were surprised to see Vivica there and not in school. Vivica was fighting with two other guys but they could not see their faces.

"Vivica!" Amanda said as she and Kat got close to the alleyway and right when Amanda called Vivica's name the two guys took off running.

Vivica tried to run away from Amanda and Kat but Kat grabbed her arm.

"Let go." Vivica said

"We need to talk." Amanda said

"There is nothing to talk about." Vivica said as she kicked Kat in the legs which made Kat lose her grip on her arm.

"No you don't." Amanda said as she grabbed Vivica's arms before she helped Kat back up.

"You okay?" Amanda asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kat said as they started walking back to the precinct.

Inside the precinct

Olivia Office

Kat and Amanda had brought Vivica to Olivia's office. Amanda decided that she would talk to Vivica instead of both her and Kat.

"So do you want to tell me why you were not at school?" Amanda asked

"That is none of your business." Vivica said

"Yes it is." Amanda said

"No it is not." Vivica said

Okay then, how about you tell me who these two guys you were fighting with." Amanda said, trying a different way to get Vivica to talk.

Vivica thought for a second before she spoke.

"Fine, they were Robret and Elijah Lincoln." Vivica said

"Why were you fighting with them?" Amanda asked

"Because they want me to keep my mouth shut." Vivica said

"About what?" Amanda asked

"About the shooting." Vivica said

"So you do know who shot Liv?" Amanda asked

"Yes, he is my uncle Elijah Lincoln. Olivia arrested him a few years ago. Now he's mad and wants revenge on Liv." Vivica said as Amanda looked shocked about what Vivica just told her.

"Thank you for finally telling me the truth, now we can put him in jail." Amanda said

"Great, now I really have somewhere I need to be right now." Vivica said as she got up. Amanda tried to stop her but decided to just let her go for now.

Once Vivica left Amanda walked out of Olivia's office.

"Did you get anything?" Fin asked

"Yep, Elijah Lincoln shot Liv." Amanda said

"Damn." Fin said as he started doing something on his computer.

"I found his location." Fin said

"Great, let's go get him." Amanda said as she, Fin, and Kat left the precinct.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

16th precinct

They had just arrested Elijah Lincoln. He is now being booked after he confesses to shooting Liv for revenge.

September 16, 2021

The hospital

Vivica is now 17 weeks and 2 day pregnant.

Two weeks had passed since Olivia's shooting. Olivia was still in a coma.

The last few days, the doctor has been talking about waking Olivia up. Also, they just removed her breathing tube. And she is breathing on her own.

12:00pm

Vivica walked into Olivia's room and was not surprised to see that Elliot was still there.

"Hi." Vivica said as she walked over to the bed.

"Hey, why are you not on school?" Elliot asked

"I'm on my lunch break. Also I brought you something to eat." Vivica said as she held up a bag of food.

"You have to eat." Vivica said as she handed Elliot the bag of food.

Elliot just looked at her before he told the bag of food.

"Thanks." Elliot said

"No problem." Vivica said as she sat down on the chair on the other side of the bed.

A few minutes later

Olivia Doctor walked into the room to check on Olivia.

A few minutes later

Vivica noticed that Olivia's hands were moving.

"Look." Vivica said as she pointed at Olivia's hands.

Elliot turned his head just in time to see Olivia's eyes flutter open.

"Hey." Elliot said as Olivia started looking around.

"How long, how long have I been here?" Amanda asks, confused.

"About two weeks." Vivica said

"Oh, why aren't you at school?" Olivia asked

"Lunch break and also to give Elliot something to eat. You know he has not left this hospital for the last week." Vivica said right when the doctor and nurse came running into the room with smiles on their faces.

"Good to see that you are awake Captain Benson." The doctor said as she started checking Olivia's vitals.

"Everything looks good. The doctor said

When the doctor looked over at Vivica, Vivica noticed that she knew the doctor but couldn't think of when she saw the doctor before.

"I will check on you again later on today. But you should get some rest." The doctor said as she left the room.

"Oh look at the time I have to go." Vivica said as she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room.

"What just happened?" Elliot asked

"Don't know." Olivia said

"She has been doing that lately a lot." Elliot said

"That's weird." Olivia said

"Yeah, you should get some more rest." Elliot said as Olivia just nodded her head and closed her eyes.