chapter ten

louis hates harry styles.

with every aching bone in his body, he can't stand him. doesn't want to talk to him, know him, doesn't even want to look in his direction.

i guess louis just hates harry so much, and that's the reason he's sucking louis' dick.

"you weren't very hard to convince." harry's voice is muffled around his thickness. he has already been doing this for a few minutes, attempting to drag out this whole thing as much as possible.

louis looks up so he doesn't have to look at his horrible green eyes, gripping the back of his head and pushing it forward so he can feel himself at the back of harry's throat, who groans.

"shut up and get on with it."

harry groans again and follows the order, sucking harder, the noises coming out of him vibrating against louis' dick. louis is trying to keep his confidence, attempting to be quiet, but it's fucking impossible when harry's lips are working wonders on him and he's circling his tongue in all the right places.

harry actually laughs, then grabs louis' base with both hands and tugs, all whilst flicking his tongue from one side to the other so seductively it makes louis force his eyes back on to harry just to watch.

harry takes him all in again, and the act makes louis drop his head back with a full force moan, his legs involuntarily shaking as he grips on to any slab of wood his hands can find behind him. harry bobs his head back and forth and smirks whenever louis lets out a high-pitched whimper.

"where the fuck—" louis' breathing is out of control, "where the fuck did you learn this?" he grabs on to harry's head again, pulling at the curly strands of his hair roughly and moaning open-mouthed again.

harry looks up with innocent eyes, "well, i've had my fair share of—"

but louis grabs his jaw, squeezing his fingers around harry's cheeks until his mouth is forced open. he pulls him by the chin closer, until his lips are around his dick once more and he resumes his sucking.

"rhetorical question, harry. you're the smart one, you should have known that." louis lifts his eyebrows quickly with a smug smile, fixing his hand back around the back of harry's head, his eyes fixated on the spot where harry's lips are closed around him.

harry is sucking slow and deep, his tongue coming out and licking in the right moments. truth be told, louis doesn't think anyone's managed to take him this deep, like harry's gag reflex is non existent and the gods blessed him with this giant mouth that can keep taking louis over and over again who's moaning and cursing with each movement.

harry keeps louis' dick in his mouth, tapping on louis' leg who's forced to meet their eyes. "what's been the fastest someone's ever made you come?" he asks, muffled with a smile.

"there was—"

but louis can't finish his sentence, can't even comprehend words, because harry grabs the back of his thighs and is now fucking his own mouth.

he digs his fingernails into the back of louis' bum with each fast pace thrust of his head forward, taking louis' dick again and again until it's hitting the back of his throat. louis' whole head is burning, a mess of moans and shaky breathes escaping his lips.

"fuck—" louis goes to steady harry's head with his hands, but must be so blinded with pleasure that he ends up grabbing it and pushing it forward repeatedly, matched with the thrust of his hips.

"mmph, mmph." his whole body is bashing into the book shelf behind him (probably leaving bruises, but he couldn't care less at this point), at harry is sucking harder, faster and more forceful than before.