Chapter 11 - Forgive me

"Strange, where is Y/n?" Steve picks his shield back up.

"Needed a moment," he looks to the collar of his cloak, nodding for the fabric to check up on you one last time.

"I don't trust him," Loki mutters under his breath, Thor looking to him, "I know I don't trust anyone but this is different,"

"You scared Strange is going to start dating Y/n?" Nat chuckles, fiddling with a roll of gouge before handing it to Bruce who was patching up a small gash on Thor's arm.

"He can sure as hell try," a dagger appears, "he so much as touches my sister, he won't have limbs by the end-"

"Loki," Anna says simply.

"Sorry,"

"Jeez, you need to teach me how to do that," Tony settles down beside Anna who leans into his ear to whisper a few words. "NO! NEVER MIND!" He falls away in horror as Anna snickers, repeating the words to Loki who simply stands and walks out the Quinjet flustered.

Stephen moves out the way for Loki who's face was burning red, the sorcerer seeing you and the cloak emerge from the woods. For the first time he heard your laugh, walking down and allowing the fabric to wrap tight around you. Loki kept a glare form below the jet on Stephen then the cloak, approaching you with leather boots against wet grass.

"Y/n, let's go," he orders making you snap your head up with a glare. Loki looks down to the ground, whistling a soft tune making your eyes soften and hurry away to his side.

"What's wrong?"

"I need to talk to you," he immediately teleports you both to the tower as Strange stands in confusion, almost comforting the cloak who slouches from your loss of company.

~~~

"What is it, Loki?" You watch him pace back and forth which arises your own anxiety. "Loki... Loki-"

"I don't trust him- why do you trust him??"

"Excuse me?" You laugh, bewilderment lacing every syllable you spoke.

"Why do you trust that second rate wizard??" He turns on his heel, eyeing every part of your room. "Why in the Norns are you talking to him and relying on him when it should be Thor, Anna and I?" Loki hardly let you put a word in. "I mean, within days you spill your woes to a man you hardy know- do not tell me you're recreating that horrid Romeo and Juliet play, you know they die-"

Sighing out, you grab a small blade from your desk and imbed it into the wall behind him, just narrowly missing his head. "For the love of mother, shut the fuck up, brother,"

"Y/n!"

"I swear, get over it and I didn't even hit you," scoffing at his glare, your body slumps against the bed. "Who said I trust him? Who said I'm relying on him? Who says I even like him?- Let alone in love with him,"

"I just thought you- I mean you let him talk to you,"

"Not by choice, you forget that he followed me," lifting up to meet his gaze you give a mocking pat to his head. "Brother dear, I'm honoured you care but never in a million years would I fall a mortal as Thor and Hela have,"

"In all fairness Sage is hardly mortal thanks to our sister, living just as long as she, you, Thor and I will," he sighs, "we are not immortal,"

"Stop sounding like Odin, it does my head in," stalking to the door, it pries open for his exit. "Now, I need to prepare for a talk with Thor... a civil one I may add,"

"This time don't ruin Stark's tower," he gestures to the open wall which makes you smirk.

"Can't promise anything,"

~~~

"Thor," you greet when your brother opens the door. Within seconds his arms were wrapped tight around you, lifting you making you squeak in fright and dismay. "Thor!"

"I'm sorry, Y/n, I never meant to make you feel such a way, I thought I was doing what was best for you- just to make sure you were safe," he rambles out.

Looking up to the ceiling, uncomfortable from the sudden contact, you pat his back with pursed lips. "Thor, put me down before I carve your spine out," you whisper with a groan at the sheer lack of mobility.

"Sorry," he sniffles, wiping his eyes after putting you down. "I'm sorry-"

"Shut up," you stop him, fixing your clothes and looking down at the ground. "Uhm, I'm sorry for everything I called you..."

"You're... sorry?" Thor's eyes gave a child-like relief.

"Yes. Don't make me take it back," looking to avoid his eyes, you walk away only to stop, "come here, you oaf," you invite him for a hug this time which he accepts for a less neck-snapping hold. You count in your head until 3 before patting his back, "enough,"

"I will do my very best to be a better brother from now on, make up for all my wrongs," he vows making a smile almost appear.

"Thank you, Thor,"

~~~

For -FictionalBabe For giving those great edits 😩

- Anna ❤️