Chapter 27

Marinette's perspective

I was shocked that Alya believed I was the reason that Nino broke up with her. I was shocked that she would accuse me. I saw their breakup happening a long time ago. It was obviously going to happen. Everyone that had more than half a brain cell could see it.

"You're blaming me for your break up, I didn't even do anything Nino broke up with you I was there when he said and he asked to talk to you privately to tell you why I don't even know why" I yelled at her sure that was a lie but Lila would twist my words if I knew why and that would make things worse.

"Angel, what's going on?" Dami said walking into the room seeing me at the bottom of the staircase with Lila and Alya standing on the first step. Nino came rushing down a second later "Damian take M, I'll deal with" Nino said and I went with Nino. I know I should help him but he won't let me help after all Alya is his ex-girlfriend.

I go with Damian to the garden and we take a seat on the grass, we take turns throwing a tennis ball for Toffee, neither of us has spoken and I think Damian is waiting for me to tell him what happened earlier.

I turned to look at him. At first, he didn't notice throwing the tennis ball again then he realised I was staring at him. "Like what you see?" he teased and I could feel the blood rush to my face. I turned away and watched Toffee run to the ball.

"Angel, what happened back there?" he asks me to look back at him trying to control my blush before he teases me again. I sigh telling him what happened and he looks ready to kill. "Cesaire thinks you were the reason for her and Lahieffe's break up, tt '' he says thinking Toffee comes back to me and takes a seat in my lap I scratch his tummy.

We both lay down on the grass and looked at the stars "What are you thinking Dami?" I ask and he turns his view from the clouds back to me, " 357 ways to kill someone and to make it look like an accident." he says petting Toffee "Dami, no killing you don't want me to call Alfred to do you?" I threaten him playfully and he sighs and agrees with me.

I lay back down and put my head on his chest using him as a pillow, we just lay there happy to be in each other's presence. "I really missed you, angel," he says "I missed you to Dami, I was lonely without you," I say.

"Dami, is it just me, or does that cloud look like a sword?" I ask him to point to one, he chuckles and looks at it "it looks like the letter T but upside down" he tells me. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky to meet Damian.

Nino's perspective

I just told Damian to take Marinette away from here. I don't want Lila using this as a chance to stir up some trouble with one of her lies. "Alya you know why I broke up with you and Marionette has nothing to do with it," I say after I see Damian take her outside with him.

I trust Damian with Marinette. He makes her happy and will protect her and will keep her away from the liar that was one of the reasons I called and asked for him to come to France.

Alya goes to say something but stops when Lila puts her hand on Alya's shoulder. She's planning something. I know that for sure, but what is the question?

"Alya feels as if you cared about Marinette more than you did her when you were together especially these past few days and with your little Waffle stand for her, you clearly have feelings for her yet you didn't say anything to Alya," Lila says accusing me of having feelings for Marinette.

I'm not going to lie, that was one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I have always thought of her as a sister and not to mention she loves Damian. Nothing would ever change that. But the fact that Lila accused me of having feelings for Marinette was shocking and she knew about the Waffle stand how?? I wonder

"Ok, firstly I see Marinette as a little sister always have nothing has ever changed that and the only reason I made a waffle stand was to cheer her up after you said Marinette would abuse the puppy, I did it to make her feel better not to mention that she really likes waffles and Alya doesn't like waffles that much," I explain and they clearly freeze thinking about it.

"but, but," Alya says trying to say something "if you're going to ask why same reason as before you always with Lila, even when I asked you to date just you and me you asked to bring her along with you only ever talk about her when I try and talk music you just interrupt me and talk about Lila you basically ignore me. These are both your final warnings. If you do something like this again you will be sent home" I say as they nodded I saw tears falling down her face. I know I hurt her feelings but she broke my heart first.

"I suggest these will help master Nino," Black says, holding out a box of tissues. I put my hand to my cheek and felt a liquid. I'm crying. How did I not notice I grab the box and go back upstairs.

Taking a seat on the balcony I see Marinette and Damian laying on the grass looking at the clouds. I hope I can be as happy as the one I think of myself.

Hey guys,

As of today, I have been posting stories on Wattpad for 6 months and I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the reads and votes not to mention everyone who followed me I just want to say thanks.

Enjoy reading :)