Chapter 21

Alya was mad why did her boyfriend have to spend so much time with her ex best friend, the one that became her new bestie Lilas bully. It was obvious that Marinette was doing all of this for attention. She couldn't take care of a dog let alone herself. What was she trying to prove?

Alya didn't know what to do, so she went to her best friend Lila Rossi.  She would know what to do after all she's been all over the world and has helped many people of course she could help her best friend.

Alya went over to Lila's room and knocked on the door. A few minutes later the door was opened and Lila Rossi stood in her pjs just like her.

"Lila, I need some advice?" Alya asked her, still not sure what to do. "Oh come right in, tell me all about it. I can help you Alya all you have to do is tell me." She said sweetly or tried to say it that way but Alya didn't notice and Lila was more than happy for that.

"It's Nino. He spends so much time with Marinette and barely any with me. Why is she so important? I'm his girlfriend, shouldn't he being nice to me, not her?" She told Lila showing her anger.

"What kind of nice things are we talking about Alya, other than the fact he made her breakfast yesterday, I haven't seen him do anything else for her." Lila asked, confused.

"Remember yesterday with the puppy he was defending her." Lila let out an oh she had forgotten what had happened yesterday.

"Then this morning I heard some noise outside my window. When I looked I saw Nino setting up some kind of waffle bar at least that was what the sign said. I thought it was for me but it turned out it was for her the whole time and she hugged him too." Alya said through sniffles and wiped the tears threatening to fall.

The only thing Lila was thinking about was how to use this to her advantage. Marinette would never see it coming.

~Back in the garden~

Marinette was smiling and feeling a lot better, but she felt a little odd and turned to see if any one was there but it was the windows to her classmates' rooms. After that she didn't feel it again so she thought nothing of it. The three had breakfast like they did when Marinette and Nino were kids and Tikki and Plagg were out on missions.

Nino was happy to see his sister smiling and feeling happy after everything yesterday he knew she would tell him what's wrong but he couldn't think that it had to do so with Lila.

This wasn't even the main surprise he had planned for Mari; this was just a simple something bigger planned and she would love it. At least he hoped she would like it. 

Hey guys,

How was the chapter? you know when you get those random thoughts so I was thinking of maybe making this book about Daminette . I will only do that if I get 3-5 comments asking for it otherwise it will be Adrinette.

Comment, vote :)