Chapter 13

Continue for the previous chapter

She looked at him, still unsure how he had figured out with such little detail on the situation.

He looked toward her before turning back.

"We were trained for this our whole lives, plus I know you and you almost always keep your anger bottled up, till you snap or take it out on a punching bag but you've never snapped this bad before'' he said.

They soon patrolled the city for hours waiting to find the thief but they were gone and there was not a single clue left behind. They suddenly heard a ring, and then another "Incoming call from Tikki and Plagg, what do you think they want?" Nino asked his sister.

"Hopefully some good news" Marinette sighed, "answer and we'll find out," she said while clicking the accept button.

What Tikki and Plagg look like as humans (Imagine them serious and sitting straight)

"We hope you have some good news," Nino asked. They just shook their heads and both teens sighed. "We don't, but some agents have found a couple of clues and will finish off the mission for you, but before you say anything you have a new mission watch the students especially, Miss Lila Rossi we saw her going into Marinette's room and there is definitely something off about her. Keep an eye on them" Tikki told them.

They just nodded, feeling disappointed about how they couldn't finish this mission.

"Oh and Marinette, your punishment is over your allowed back in the lab," Plagg told her with a smile. "Wait really," she asked. "As long as nothing explodes again then yes," he told her that to by some time to talk to Tikki and Plagg. Marinette rushed off to where her bike was.

"I'm guessing you know," Nino asked after making sure Marinette had left. They both nodded, "Keep an eye on your sister, Nino she just doesn't snap  at people like that" Tikki said concern filling her eyes.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter and what do you think about Marinette being a inventor. Also, I found this for art but wanted to use it, that cookie jar is right, we should just eat the cookies. 

Comment, Vote, stay safe :D