Chapter 25

Damian's perspective

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I had no idea where I was. I then felt something moving closer to me. I looked down and saw my Angel cuddling into my side. I put an arm around her and then I remembered everything that had happened yesterday and that I was in France for the next month or till the class got sent back.

A yawn wakes me from thoughts and I look down to see my angel opening her eyes. "Morning Angel" I tell her to put a kiss on her forehead. To which she hums and goes back to sleep.  A knock is heard on the door and then the door is opened. "Morning love birds, how about some sparring?" he asks us. To which I was going to accept but I was interrupted by Marinette. "It's too early" she says and closes her eyes again.

Third person

To which we both chucked at her response. "It's 7 it's far from early plus you're normally awake by 3 and once the class wakes up you have to tell them about Damian and who knows how long it will take before they stop questioning you two. Also it's a nice day to go take Toffee for a walk." Nino suggests.

"Fine, but you're making me breakfast again" she says with a groan and pulls the blanket over her head. The two boys let out a chuckle, while Nino was about to leave he turned back and asked "Any suggestions for breakfast?" he asked, looking at the two. "Granola with berries like you made when we were kids" was heard from under the blanket.

Damian pulled off the blanket and Marinette looked at him like he was crazy "the light" she said before pulling it over her head again. "Angel you're not a vampire" Damian stated looking at the blanket she was under. Marinette quickly popped up from the blanket and looked at Nino "can I be a vampire?" she asked and he just laughed in response. "No M you can't be a vampire now let's go, I want to spar before the class wakes up." Nino said heading down stairs to leave the couple alone.

Time skip I'm in a rush today

The two got up and got ready for the day and reached downstairs, Nino had just placed a small jar with a layer or granola with yoghurt and berries in between.

Breakfast (I have no idea what these things are called comment if you do thanks)

Marinette's outfit

Nino's outfit

Damian's outfit

Damian's outfit

Damian took a bite out of it and looked back at Nino and said "it's aadequate, you haven't done horribly Lahiffe" Nino looked at him for a second, "if that's your way of complimenting people then thanks dude

adequate, you haven't done horribly Lahiffe" Nino looked at him for a second, "if that's your way of complimenting people then thanks dude." Marinette smiled seeing the two most important people in her life get along.

"Good morning young masters, how have you been this fine morning?" Black asked, walking in with an empty washing basket. "Your suit has been cleaned and I put one of Master Ninos in the guest room for you master Damian, but please refrain from spilling any blood I just cleaned the gym" he said before walking down the hall and then disappearing.

"So we're definitely sure he's related to Alfred." Nino said looking down the hallway he had just been in, "yeah, I've seen the two talking and asked them how they knew each other and apparently their cousins sooo '' Marinette unsure where this conversation was going.

"Let's start sparring, before the liar and her sheep wake up" Damian said, taking his jar and spoon to the wash. The siblings nodded and left to get changed, when the boys got to the gym Marinette was there and was starting to work on her fan blade.

The boys started to stretch and before they knew they began they agreed upon using wooden bow staffs instead of blades to avoid and accidents and having the class accidentally find out about the third floor gym.

After about an hour of sparring Nino lost to Damian, but beat Marinette. Damian and Marinette were still trying to pin each other after almost 20 minutes.

They soon heard footsteps and took the back door out of the gym and rushed up stairs to get changed before the class started asking questions especially after Marinette missed lunch and hadn't been seen since.

The boys were waiting for Marinette to change back to what she wore before and fix her makeup, even if it was very light she was taking a while and the boys had started watching the news that's how bored they got.

"Finally" Nino when he saw Marinette walk back out of her room, "you girls take forever to get ready you know that" Nino told her and Marinette huffed "you try getting both sides of your eyeliner perfect I had to redo it, at least three times" she groaned plopping down on the couch next to Damian.

"You look wonderful angel" Damian said, making her blush a little before Nino could tease the two they heard the voices of the class.

"What do you think they're doing up there? It's nearly 8:30 shouldn't they have woken up by now" Alya said wanting to see her boyfriend.

"We all know Maribrat is still sleeping duh, come on Alya let's go surprise Nino with breakfast" Lila said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

The three looked at each other and Nino knew it was time to break up with her, he had loved her but she just kept believing Lila without any proof and she was always talking about her. They could go five minutes without Lila this or Lila that. She wasn't the same Alya Nino had fallen in love with.

Hey guys,

I finally updated so I have been wondering if you have any ideas you would like me to include in this book if you do then comment them down below

Otherwise stay safe ;)