Chapter 24

Damian's perspective

I had just got to the balcony and grabbed my phone when I got a facetime call from Angel. I was about to answer when I looked around to make sure nothing would give away where I was or that I was in France.

I clicked accept and Angel's face came onto the screen "hello angel you look happy" I say and she smiles even more, I love it when she smiles.

"You do to Dami, oh and I have someone I want you to meet my puppy, his name is Toffee." She said and picked up an adorable little puppy. "You got a puppy, wow congrats for finally convincing Lahiffe." I tell her thinking about all the times she would and try to get him to say yes to a puppy.

She giggled at my words and we started talking she told me everything that Lahiffe had told me but also about the stone being stolen she even told me it was made the same way as a miraculous but it doesn't have a kwami and can only be used by those who are trained by the guardian.

"Angle" I tell her as it's nearly time for sun rise she hums in reply. "Can you go up to your room I have a surprise for you" I say and she lights up and starts walking to her room.

I quickly turn off my camera and end the call and walk to her room and take a seat at her desk waiting for her to come in. I hear footsteps and I can't wait to see her face.

She walks into her room and looks around and when her eyes land on me she runs over and hugs me and I hug her back.

"When did you get here?" She asks and I tell her when she was eating lunch and that I had heard her when she came upstairs looking for her phone. We spent the afternoon lying on her bed watching movies and cuddling.

She gets tired during the movie Aladdin at the scene where Jafar wishes to be as powerful as the genie. She slowly falls asleep and lays her head on my shoulder, I can't help but look at her and smile.

Lilas perspective

The brat didn't show up to lunch today and it was so peaceful. My newest lie was that I had dated a Wayne and now that the brat isn't here, no one can call me out.

I see her walking down the stairs with her phone in her hand. She walks outside and sits at the bench. I try to look but I can't see her from here.

I excuse myself and say I have to go to the bathroom, but really I went to one of the windows near where she was sitting. She was talking to someone on the phone, a man from what I could hear but I couldn't see his face.

I could use this to my advantage to make it look like she was trying to get Adrien's attention by making him jealous. The blogger will eat it up with the rest of the dumb class and Adrien can't do anything about it unless he wants me to give him the safe fate as the brat.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting in a week, so how was the chapter? I have been busy writing a Daminette December book.

I know it's early but I figured I'd start now so when I go to post everything will be ready and you guys won't have to wait.

Also if anyone has a prompt they would like me to use for a oneshot write it in the comments and I would love to write it for you.

Comment, vote :)