Chapter 10

As the class stood their confusion about what's going on, Marinette came in with two outfits and a bag full of weapons. "How many weapons are you planning on taking?" Nino asked eyeing the bag. "The more the better right" she replied, "that's not the real reason is it?" He asked. "Fine" she huffed "I am not leaving my precious weapons alone with a bunch of morons" that's when she realized what she said.

"All except for you Black your definitely not a moron," she said with an innocent look.

"It's not like they can use them Mistress Luck, but if it makes you feel better I'll look after them for you and keep them, away from the students," Black said trying to make her feel a little reassured, he could tell from the minute, she got home something was off.

"Ok fine but if they touch anything, I blame you, Nino, entirely got it," she said, in return, she got a nod from Nino, with that they started to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Asked Lila "you can't just leave him here alone with some old man and not even tell what all of this we about," Lila said getting all the attention from the other students.

"Your right Lila you shouldn't stay here with an old man, you should just go home and another thing stay out of our business, it has nothing to go with you nor will it ever. Marinette snapped.

No one had ever seen her this mad not even Nino, which was why he was so shocked to see her snap at Lila. "Let's get going we need to see if we can get any clues or at least find who did this. They must have some nerve stealing from us in broad daylight" Nino said getting Marinette's attention.

With that, they left a shocked class. "Now, now children let's have breakfast before it goes clod shall we." He Said ushering the class to sit down in the dining room to start breakfast.

Dining Room: 

Hey, guys sorry for the long wait,

 I have been really busy lately and didn't get a chance to update until now. I will probably update again tomorrow. I have been thinking of doing a miraculous crossover book with lots of different ships like daminette, peternette timari all sorts of different one-shots but, I will only write it if anyone wants it otherwise I will just keep editing the books I have now.  

 Otherwise, stay safe bye :D