Chapter 15

Before we begin in the previous chapter I named the dog princess, I have thought about it and decided to name the dog from princess to toffee. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know in case you guys thought it was a new character.

Marinette and Nino walked up to Madame Bustier to talk to her, when the chefs noticed them they said they would double-check and would get back to work as they knew if they wanted to keep their jobs the entire time the students were here then they do not disappoint Marinette and Nino, or get in there way.

Madame Bustier turned around to go sit with the other students for dinner when she turned to see two of her favorite students and an adorable-looking puppy asleep, in the ex-class president's hands. "Awe, who's this little guy?" The teacher cooed at the puppy.

Both teens had liked this teacher and never blamed her for the liars' wrongdoing, "this is our new puppy Toffee, we found him on the street and decided to adopt him." Marinette explained. "She's adorable, you guys just made his life a lot happier by doing this." The teacher's smile had only grown an inch when the words adopted had left the teen's mouth.

Before the teacher could say anymore, they heard the voice of the devil and how she loved helping Prince Ali and in one of his campaigns of helping stray animals and finding them homes. When they entered the kitchen and saw Marinette holding the puppy Lila smirked and knew she could use this, she didn't see it coming but knew it would be worth using against after all no one calls out Lila Rossi ....................................or so she thought!!!!

As Lila walked up to Marinette and Nino to pick up the dog Nino stepped in front blocking her view of the dog and his little sister. Her smirk faltered for a second before making herself neutral after all she had an audience.

Hey guys,

Sorry, it's short, the next one will be longer. You know Black the butler right, I wanted to make him similar to Alfred Pennyworth from Batman and him being the amazing immortal grandfather/butler, I wanted Black to be like that. What do you guys think of Black as a character, and is similar to Alfred? (I might as well tell you why I named him that, anyway I was watching tv when writing the first chapter he was in a show called Slugterra started playing and the evil guy's name was Dr. Black and I was like that's what my butler's name is going to be)

Also thank you for all the reads and votes on my story. It means a lot to know you all like my work and enjoy reading this book. It was the first fanfiction story I have ever written and it means a lot that people liked my work when I had no idea what I was doing. I can't believe that this book had 600 views over a week ago and now it has 1k reads. It means a lot to me and I appreciate you all reading it anyway, oh and should I start off my chapter with a gif more often. Stay safe.

Comment, Vote :D