Chapter 11

Continue on from the previous chapter

As the students started to fill into the dining room quickly and quietly before they made Marinette even madder. As the students went into the dining room Marinette and Nino started to brief Black about what was happening. Also to make sure the students don't leave the manor until they were sure everything was safe and no one would get hurt.

With that, they soon headed towards the garage to see if only the crystal was stolen when they got an incoming call on Nino's high-tech watch.

High tech watch:

"Incoming call from Plagg" Nino readout

"Incoming call from Plagg" Nino readout. "Come on answer already," Marinette said, clearly impatient. "When did you get so impatient?" he asked while answering the call.

"You got a call from Tikki a few minutes ago, right?" Plagg asked while eating a piece of camembert cheese.

They both nodded, "we saw someone that matched security footage and it you won't believe it's an ex-agent, one who got mad that they weren't one of the best or that were showed favoritism towards you two as you are our children at least that's why we think they did, not sure who it is yet to see if you can get the stone and bring them in" Plagg asked with that he ended the call.

"Well then let's go by the rooftops it'll be easier to find them and means we don't have to worry about making noise" In seconds Marinette had run off to grab a bike and drive into the city to catch up with their mystery thief.

"Or not," Nino says, going to get his own bike to catch up to her before she did something crazy and got herself killed.

Hey guys,

Want to announce that a book I was working on a while ago finally has a cover and the first chapter was published it looks like this:

It's adrientte and they are already together and dancers, but Lila comes and breaks them up, by blackmailing Marinette with a secret she has kept hidden her whole life anyway the class find out that they are both dancers to make things worse

Sorry for the long wait, school homework has been stacking up lately, it's all the assessments at once so it gets annoying, anyway I will try to update more on the weekend and next week. Also, I want to write a new book and I'm not sure what to write about. If you have any request, even if it is not miraculous, I will be happy to do it for you. Stay safe.

Comment, Vote :D