Chapter 18

Continue from previous chapter 

It was at least 11 at night Marinette was woken by hearing a voice she got up and looked around Nino wouldn't be up this late only she would be and he would be the one lecturing her about staying in the lab all night when she should be asleep. 

She saw that herbal only door was open and went to close it when she heard a voice, she walked up to the edge of the balcony as quietly as she could careful not to make a noise. She saw Lila talking to someone on a phone. Marinette could only hear Lila's voice but not the one on the other end. Marinette hid behind a plant pot and watched the scene. 

Balcony

"I got hear yesterday night

"I got hear yesterday night." Lila answered looking around the back garden.

"No,  we haven't done anything yet. Apparently some fire rock was stolen" she said to the person on the line. 

"No it wasn't called that exactly but it started with fire, I can't remember the rest why?" Lila questioned the person on the other line.

"Yeah that was what it was called, the fire stone. How did you know?" Lila said. Marinette's heart skipped a beat when the mystery person knew what the Fire Stone was. 

"Um bye?" Lila said and hung up. "That was weird" was all she said before going inside.

Marinette went inside and feared the worst, who was the person and how did they know what the fire stone was. She went to bed that night with a lot of questions that hopefully she could call and ask Tikki and Plagg about. 

The fire stone explained 

It was a stone that has been said that to have the power of healing, they only knew this because it had healed Marinette and Nino once when they came back from a mission injured but when the stone healed them they were as good as new without a scratch on them after that it had never worked again. So the stone was under research till it was stolen today. 

Hey guys, 

Sorry for the long wait, it's been what two weeks now. Anyway I had some writers block but I have some new inspiration but I have two different ideas and not sure which one you  guys will like better so you get to choose. They are pretty similar but they have small details that are very different. 

The first option:

Lila is working for her father and is trying to take down the miraculous agency, but more specifically Tikki and Plagg. Her father has a grudge with them and is an ex agent form the company. 

The second option:

Lila doesn't know who her father is and her mother always tried to keep her from him. Mrs Rossi knew she would use her for getting revenge, she wasn't, sure on what but she knew he wanted revenge. So basically he wants revenge on Tikki and Plagg and is using Lila to get information on them.

So put option number you prefer into the comments and please someone comment, I have 2.3k views which makes me so happy to know people like my work but no comments on how I've done on writing this book.

Please comment, vote :)