Chapter 17

Continue on from the previous chapter 

It had been a couple hours since Marinette had come up to her bedroom everyone was going to bed after dinner, she still hadn't eaten and doubted if she would go eat all she could think of what was Lila's grand plan and why she would still want everyone against her even when she had gotten everyone one on her side well except Adrien but she didn't need to know that not now or ever if she did who knows what she would do she is Lila after all.

Marinette was taken out of her thoughts by a knock on the door who would knock she thought, Nino would walk right in and none of the other student were allowed up except Black of course before she could say anything, there was another knock.

"Mistress Marinette are you asleep if not you are starting to worry me" Black said turning the door handle he opened it to see Marinette looking out of her balcony window. 

"What seems to be the matter? you clearly don't just waste time staring out a window when you were given free rein to your lab. After all I got a call from your parents telling me to keep an eye on you and to make sure you don't blow the building up" he said with a chuckle after the word building.

"It's nothing" she said trying to worry him but he could see right through her, he was the one to practically raise the two when Tikki and Plagg were away on missions. Someone had to watch two mischievous toddlers. "So are you done trying to lie to me and tell me the truth or are am I going to have to tickle the information out of you"  he joked, not that she needed to know. 

"Ok, ok" she said quickly putting her hands up in defense, Nino and Black would love to tickle her when she was younger. 

"It's Lila, when I came back into my room something was off. One of my case files were left open and I thought Nino or I opened but that's not possible seeing as we didn't know about the case till Tikki called us. And I remember closing the file so how did it end up being open?" she asked the butler he nodded thinking about what she had just said. 

They had decided not to put cameras in the top floor rooms all the other rooms had cameras in basically every hallway just so no tech could be stolen or if someone ever broke into the building after all this was a mansion that was worth a pretty penny. Or worse so no one could find out about them going on missions.

Hey guys,

Sorry for not updating this book the past week and a half I think maybe longer not sure. Anyway when I last updated this book there was only 1.3K views when I went to update it today I went to update it and saw 1.7K. It means a lot that you all like this book and enjoy my books.

I am sorry for not updating this book. I had a couple of books that had a couple of chapters and never continued it so I unpublished them to work on them before, I repost them.

I also didn't want to the same thing to happen to a new book I started to write it is a bio dad book about Marinette being the daughter of Barry Allen better known as the Flash this book will be updated more often I promise. 

Wanted this chapter to be different to the others and wanted it to be simple and have a bit of childhood fluff in it. So how was the chapter?

Comment, Vote XD