46| I'M SO SORRY

"Oh, shit, they found the truck

"Oh, shit, they found the truck." Kie panicked as the six drove back the way they came. After heading to the church, they found the cross gone with two people in mind of who had it.

"Just relax. Relax." John B spoke quickly back at her.

"Well, lookee here." Shoupe spoke as he walked over. Bali sighed from where she ducked down in the back.

"Good evening officer." John B commented.

"Sheriff." Shoupe corrected.

"Sheriff. That's right." John B nodded.

"I pulled the tags and I know who's car that is." Shoupe said sternly as he looked around the van, shining his light in the back to find Bali crouched down, "Looking for something?"

"Tying my shoe." Bali shook her head.

"Sheriff, I just wanted to say that this is all my fault." Pope spoke up, trying to take the blame, "She had nothing to do with this. I take 100% responsibility."

"Nothing to do with it?" Shoupe questioning in a tone of disbelief, "You wanna try that again? Your mom called and reported a missing jeep after one of you forgot to close the garage."

Bali awkwardly sighed as he nodded toward Kie and Bali, "Both of you, let's go."

"She has nothing to do with this." Bali defended Kie.

"Her parents called after word got out about Cassandra Pandaros kid getting wrapped up with the wrong crowd, sounded familiar to them." Shoupe shrugged as the officer pulled the door open.

"Want me to come with you?" JJ asked Bali with worried eyes.

"I'll call you when i'm home." Bali pecked him on the lips, looking at Sarah with a nod, climbing out and walking with Kie toward the cop car.

"Dad!" Bali called as she was dropped off before Kie, opening the door as she heard the cop car pull off, "Dad! You home? Mom!"

There wasn't a answer, Bali began to question if her mom was out. Though she hadn't seen her dad all day, last she checked he was at the hotel. Cassandra had two days to clean out the house of what was hers, though there were many boxes in the hallway, "Mom!"

Nothing.

Bali pulled her phone from her pocket, freezing as she heard a single thump. Her heart shouldn't have raced the way it did, but it had. She took a step, the wood beneath her creaking slightly. Another thump hit, earning a small gasp.

"Dad?" Bali called, though it came more like a whisper then anything.

Thump.

It was clear it had been coming from her moms office. The doors were still broken from where Bali destroyed it a few days ago, though the glass was cleaned up by now. Her office was cleared out, a few boxes on the ground. Bali let out a small screech as the thump vibrated at her feet.