22| EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

"Oh my god, oh my god

"Oh my god, oh my god." Kelce said in disbelief as he leaned over the railing at the restaurant behind his family's hotel, "You've gotta be kidding me. You have got to be kidding me right me."

"Kelce, man, just leave it-" Topper began as he walked over, stopping as he met what he'd been staring at.

The old dirt bike pulled up in the parking lot of the hotel, taking up two reserved spots near the front. Two figures had been on it. The one one in the front pulled his helmet off first, greeting them with the face of JJ Maybank as his long hair hung in his face slightly. The figure behind him got off next, hands coming up and pulling the helmet off.

Dark curls feel from inside of the helmet, the familiar face of Bali Pandaros grinned as she held the helmet in her hands.

"You have got to be kidding me." Kelce repeated in disbelief at the sight of his cousin climbing off the back of a dirt bike with a dirty pogue.

To top it all off, her hands placed on JJ's face, leaning down and connecting their lips roughly while his hands pulled her in by her hips.

"Let's walk away." Topped encouraged as he saw Kelces anger, "Let her be."

"That my cousin." Kelce said as Topper began pulling him away.

"A special pink lemonade for the pretty lady in the corner." JJ's voice rung through the air as Bali looked up from her computer screen, "You're focusing a little hard there, Bali-ali."

"I'm struggling on how to finish this chapter off." Bali said honestly as she took the pink lemonade, "Thanks, love. I needed it."

JJ kissed her forehead.

"JJ!" Dante called as he looked out the door, "Back to work?"

"Yes, sir." JJ called off as he hurried off, sending a wink over his shoulder. Dante headed over to the table Bali was at.

"I know what you're gonna say." she said as he sat down, "You're gonna tell me i'm wasting too much time on a boy and that I should be worrying about SAT's and the business meeting dinner."

"You know me well." Dante said as he gave a laugh, "But I was actually going to see if you were planning on bringing JJ to the business meeting diner?"

"JJ? My JJ? Loud and hot headed, JJ?" Bali gave a snort, "The same JJ that got kicked out of Midsummers?"

Dante cracked a grin, "Your mother thinks we should... involve him more."

Bali leaned forward with a minor smirk, "And what do you think?"

Dante gave her a knowing look as Bali threw her hands up, "I won't push it."

"Smart of you." he nodded.

"Shut up! Shut up!" JJ's voice came from a few feet away, standing over Kelce and Toppers table with a pointed finger.