Chapter 18: As long as you love me

'@TheVampsBrad is my boyfriend. I'd say sadly but it isn't for once haha'

'@iamnotcharliegold Is my girlfriend. I am one lucky dewd x'

And that is how the two told the world of their relationship. It was 2 weeks later, when Joe let them announce it. It wasn't a publicity thing, because Charlie honestly would have kept it to her and Brad if it wasn't for him. He wanted everone to know that the were dating, mainly because their were rumors of him and another girl from another band. Also he wanted to hold her hand in public.

Charlie had become better friends with the rest of the boys and spent most her days in the studio with them or on the hockey field fulfilling her dream which Brad had promised to help her with. Brad went to Charlies first game of the season and watched as she scored two amazing goals and brought the team a victory home. He stil didn't understand the game much, but was slowly learning.

"Charlie..." Brad groaned, as he pushed the covers off himself.

"Leave me alone." Charlie groaned back, not wanting to deal with Brads annoying pleads so early in the morning.

Brad got out of bed, and grabbed his phone. For once in his life he was reguarl checking twitter and instagram. Mainly now since a lot of drama was happening.

He opened up his profile and checked the last time he tweeted. It was yesterday and it was a tweet about Charlie, like most of his tweets.

He went back to his timeline and started scrolling. Over the past few days since the two had announced their relationship to the world, the fans had gone crazy. Mostly supportive, but their were also tweets from Fifth Harmony fans tweeting him about Lauren, which he refused to reply to.

Charlie was hardly fussed, and enjoyed reading these tweets. Infact she loved to read the tweets she got from the small amount of fans who didn't approve of the relationship.

Brad stopped on his way through scrolling and read a few of the tweets to himself.

'@TheVampsBrad Charlie is so rude and ignorant why would you date her? She's a lesbian and killed her old band! You deserve better!!'

'@TheVampsBrad & @iamnotcharliegold is just a publicity stunt for her band.'

'I saw that @iamnotcharliegold sing at the vamps concert, she sucked and her old band is way better without her!'

'@iamnotcharliegold is an okay singer, but like she screams and stuff? WTH, also she's so ugly and is such a slut'

Brad quickly unfollowed them, and went on scrolling. He hated seeing these tweets about Charlie. He then went and refreshed his twitter timeline seeing as he went through most of the tweets. As soon as he refreshed a new tweet poped up.

'To the girls who are bullying Brad, please keep your concerns to yourself if Brad didnt approve of the relationship he wouldnt have said yes'

The tweet was composed 0 seconds ago, and Brad turned around to see Charlie laying there smiling at him. "I had to do something. You were really getting downed by these so called fans."

Brad slipped back into bed and shuffled beside Charlie and wrapped his arms around her. "Thanks babe." He whispereed into her ear.

His breath tickled Charlies ear and made her shiver. "No problem, Bradley." She whispered back, with a slight moan to it.

Interupting the intimate moment the two were sharing, Charlies phone started to buzz along to the Harry Potter theme song. "Sorry." She aplogized, answering her phone.

"Charlie? Where are you? We have class in half an hour." The caller yelled into the phone. 

"Right, sorry. I'm at Brads. I'll be a bit late." Charlie replied. It was Casey on the other end. They hadn't really talked much since she started dating Brad, mainly because Casey was suffering from extreme jelousy. 

"Hurry then." She replied, hanging up on Charlie.

Charlie bit her lip awkwardly and got out of bed. "I hope you can drive me to class." 

"Why wouldn't I?" Brad giggled back, getting out of bed and finding his clothes.

Charlie searched the room for her missing peices of her clothing and put them back on. She sprayed herself with Brads deodrant, despite it being for men. Grabbed her books, which were still here from the other day and waited at the front door for Brad.

Brad came a minute later, with a roll in his mouth and threw one at Charlie. "Breakfast is essential."

"Right." Charlie replied, catching the roll and putting it into her mouth.

"Seeya two later!" Brads sister, Natalie called from the kitchen, with a roll in her hand.

"Seeya Nat!" Brad yelled back, and opened the door and out he went with Charlie following.

The two got into the car and Brad turned on the radio and 'Stay Together For The Kids' started playing. Brad bobbed his head along to the music. 

"This song was the first song I ever sang infront of people in my old band. Gosh, listening to it is kind of giving me them nostalgia feels." Charlie blurted out.

Brad grinned. "Good song choice. Why this song?"

"Because the song represented something that Jason and I could relate to. It was probably when I discovered my love for music and hate for it. I think that day we sang it, was the first time I told my brother everything about home, and that's when my life turned for the worst and best." Charlie replied. She was looking right at Brad, she could see that Bradley was looking right back at her, trying to make sense of things

Brad suddenly pulled over his car, took off his seat belt and climbed into the back of his car. "Come." He said seductivly.

"No." Charlie replied awkwardly. She didn't have time for Brad's little games.

Brad held out his hand. "Char, I want you to talk to me. Tell me everything."

Charlie accepted his hand, an act of pure trust. "As long as you still love me afterwards."