Chapter 1: The Beginning

This is an AU (Alternative Universe) So don't be one of those dicks who goes and corrects the timeline and shit... Seriously.

If you don't like sappy emotional stuff, don't continue on...

The encounter with the mysterious & beautiful Bradley Simpson happens in chapter 2. Stay tuned.

————————————————————-

Charlie Gold was stubborn. She never thought things through. She always made quick decisions, that's just how she lived her life. Charlie Gold was just that type of person. These things lead to good, however it also led to bad things. It had been two years now since she had moved to England to study, and life hadn't become better.

It was a cold, wintery morning in Buckingham, Charlie was wandering down the street with her coffee warming up her numb fingers. She had a glum look on her face as she had gotten up early that morning despite her vow to never waking up before 7.

So after a quick trip to McDonalds, Charlie got back to the train station and took the next train out to Sutton. She was studying on campus at Nottingham University, taking a Veterinary degree. It wasn't long till she arrived at her apartment door, where she stumbled inside. She proceeded to throw her bag across the room and fall onto the old, stingy looking blue couch.

"I'm so fucking done." She moaned.

"Charlie!" Her roommate yelled from her bedroom. "How'd it go?"

"I declined." Charlie shrugged.

Charlie's roommate comes out of her room, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder, as if trying to impress an invisible boy. She stood tall over Charlie and grinned. "Charlie, why do you keep doing this to yourself? Stop digging yourself a hole!"

Charlie rolls her eyes. "Says you, the one who came to University for the sex and parties."

Her roommate came and took a seat on the couch, ignoring the fact Charlie was lying across it. She patted Charlie's shoulder and said "You have the opportunity of a lifetime, and you turn it down like that... "

"Casey, you don't understand do you. They treat me like I'm not even human." Charlie moaned. "They see me as an alien, they just want to use me."

"Fine, fine. Push me away like always, I'm going out. I've got a 10 hour line to be in." Casey said as she got up off the couch, grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

Charlie knew what she was doing. Going to line up extra early for The Vamps, so she could meet them when they arrive for rehearsal. Charlie quite liked The Vamps, but hated going out, so she decided she would stay at home and marathon LOTR, for the third time this month. She loved to watch LOTR and especially Harry Potter.

By the time it was the third movie, Charlie was fast asleep on the couch. She didn't end up watching half of the movie. She was on snapchat, watching Casey and her friends in the front row of the arena singing along to The Vamps. She would've loved to have gone, but since Charlie had only had bad experiences at concerts. She refused. So she sat there admiring the very good looking band from afar.

Suddenly Casey opened the door and yelled "I'm home Charlie!" Her voice echoing through the hallway, before she closed the door. "You won't believe me, you would've loved it! I got to meet them all, Brad, James, Tristan and Connor!"

Charlie woke up and moaned back "Yea, I hope they smelt the cocaine on you." and went back to sleep. Secretly jealous, but she kept that to herself.

"I even got photos with all of them." Casey smiled with excitement, showing off her pearly white teeth. "James said I looked very pretty."

"He hasn't met the real you." Charlie moaned.

Casey continued to ramble on about the night, and later fell asleep on her own bed, after spending about an hour trying to get James to tweet her back.

By the time Charlie had come back from classes, Casey was still asleep on the couch. The floor was littered with cigarettes, and there was evidence that she'd been snorting lines on the kitchen table. Her phone was buzzing away with tweets and so was her laptop. Charlie sat down next to her, and picked up her phone.

"Shit, wake up!" Charlie exclaimed, shaking Casey awake.

"Wahhh?" Casey moaned back.

"Look!" Charlie shouted, shoving Casey's phone in front of her face. "James tweeted you and followed."

"Oh my god! No fucking way, give me that!" Casey yelled in excitement, grabbing her phone back, she started to flick through her timeline. "Omg. You're not joking with me for once."

Charlie smiled, a short quick one. "Cool, aye. You have a few famous people following you now."

"Maybe he wants to date me! Why else would he say I'm pretty?" Casey exclaimed.

"Yep. They totally don't say that to all their fans."

Casey seemed to ignore Charlie's comment and continued to flick through her timeline. She had suddenly stopped and stared at Charlie. "They're going to Australia tomorrow, just like you. Maybe you're on the same plane!"

"Hah" Charlie replied. "Not a chance."

"No seriously, Charlie there aren't 10 flights that go to the same place tomorrow morning. Plus your flying the expensive line. They're so going to be on it. Just imagine that Charlie. Being locked up in a plane, with so many chances to bump into them. Especially him, Brad."

"Go back to sleep, you're high." Charlie sighed, pushing Casey back down. "And don't worry I'll make sure I make out with him when I meet them."

Sometimes, Casey acted like such a tween, maybe it was her way to mask her true darkness.

————————————————————-

hahah i went through and fixed a fair bit of things,