Chapter 11: In his bed

Bradley and Charlie were sitting in the back seat of the van. Both on their phones. Both on twitter. 

"Follow me." Bradley nudged Charlie. 

"Fine." Charlie groaned. She really didn't want to see Bradleys lovey dovey tweets all over her feed, but she followed him anyway.

"I already followed you." He grinned, opening up her twitter page and showing her. "Looks like you have someone famous following you!" 

Charlie rolled her eyes at Bradley. "I have Pierre Bouvier following me and Jack Barakat. I also have the whole 5 seconds of summer following me. So get on my level."

"I'm actually good mates with Ashton." Bradley snapped back. 

"I've played gigs with them, they're good friends with my band and some other friends. Good guys they are."

"Pathetic." Bradley laughed. "I have like nearly every YouTuber ever following me. As well as some really cool fans. I mean, I have a million followers. Who knows what famous people are following me!"

"Oh, the very famous Bradley Simpson has 1 million followers." Charlie laughed back, she couldn't lose an arguement to Bradley, she hadn't yet and wasn't ever going to let him win one. "Half of them follow you because you're very attractive. Atleast my follower count adds up to the favourites and retweets I get."

Bradley rolled his eyes. Charlie could see the defeat in his eyes.

"Your very good at this." Bradley sighed. "I hate losing."

Charlie laughed at him, poking him in the shoulder. "Are you saying you bought twitter followers?"

"No." He laughed. "Do you really think I'm that bad?"

"No." Charlie smirked, sounding less sarcastic than she meant. She really just wanted to go home and sleep. Talking was taking the toll on here. 

"You look tired." Bradley guessed, taking his jacket off and folding it up and passing to Charlie. "Here." 

Charlie shook her head. "I don't want to smell you."

Bradley frowned. "Fine."

Charlie smiled back and rested her head against the window. It was cold, but honestly Charlie didn't care she was that tired. Charlie was never the person to fall asleep so quickly, especially somewhere that wasn't her bed. But she was battling to keep her eyelids open and fell asleep quickly.

Bradley watched her as she slept, wondering how cold she would be. So he unfolded his jacket and laid it nicely over her. She didn't wake up, so Bradley placed his hands on her hips and moved her ever so slightly away from the window. Her head flopped and hid the car door not very gracefully. Luckily she didn't wake, so Bradley pulled her towards himself and laid her across his lap. 

Charlie suddenly woke up from her sleep. She hated waking up. She hated mornings, simple as that. She didn't even know if it was morning yet. 

"Shit." Charlie mumbled, trying to get up. But she was simply still too tired. Also the bed she was lying in was very comfy, warm and smelt good.

Charlie attempted to open her eyes, but the light blinded her. "Where am I?" She mumbled to herself. From what she remember she fell asleep in the back of The Vamps van...

"For fucks sake." Charlie groaned as she opened her eyes fully, trying to adjust to the light. "I'm in a bed.. I wasn't in a bed before."

"Having fun there?" A voice asked.

Charlie looked in the general direction of the voice. "Jesus." She cried, the voice had scared her.

"I'm not Jesus. I'm Bradley." He laughed, flicking his curly hair off his face.

"Where am I?" Charlie asked, making note of her surrounding. A large black tv and a dog lying on the bed next to her. 

"My house. I didn't know where you lived and I didn't want to wake you up." Bradley shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Why am I in your bed?" She exclaimed, thinking of every possibility ever. With her experience with guys, she lifted up the covers to make sure she was fully clothed. Thankfully she was, only missing her shoes.

Brad rolled his eyes, for the first time that Charlie had seen. "You were sleeping so I put you in my bed. It's okay, I slept in the spare room."

Charlie sighed, "I'm surprised you didn't do anything." Getting herself out of the bed quickly.

"You think I'm one of those guys?" Brad questions.

"I just thought all guys would take the chance to fuck a girl when they had it." Charlie shrugged

Brad widens his eyes. "I would never do that."

"Good." Charlie says, as she picks up her shoes and puts them on.

"Well then, lets go have breakfast. I'll cook pancakes, I'm very good at making them." Bradley announced, and walked off to the kitchen.

Charlie spotted her phone on the bedside table and picked it up, and followed after Bradley. The dog came too.