The baby project! ||Naegami||

Naegami version! non-despair au but monokuma is still a teacher. Togami will be out of character! The dolls are basically real babies so they can cry and stuff, but they just won't die if that makes sense! Also Byakuya being a good parent because that's how I see it >:)

'Byakuya and makoto, cele-' Monokuma rambled on about the pairs and how to take care of the babies but togami had stopped listening. 'Ugh...stupid peasant, of all people I get the most common one out of all of them!' he grumbled quietly, glancing over at the lucky student. Within a few seconds a baby had been thrust into his arms and the lucky student was running towards him, eyes wide squealing over the realistic looking doll. 'What?! Oh uhm... why is there a child getting its saliva on my suit you useless commoner bear?!' Scowling, he looked around for monokuma, only to realise he had run off somewhere.

(After class)

Somehow, Togami was now sitting with makoto and his friends in the cafeteria. Book in one hand and the baby balancing on his knee, supported by his other hand. 'Makoto- how did you get' gesturing to togami aoi continued 'this to happen?'

'I- I don't know-' he replied, shrugging. 'naegi, we are supposed to share a dorm so you will be moving into my dorm tonight, do not take any of the things monokuma has provided as I will get the child what is needed without the risk of it being poisoned or having cameras or something in it. Please come up with a name for this...thing.' Togami said suddenly, getting up with the baby still resting on his hip.

(Later that day when makoto has moved into togami's dorm)

Togami was supervising makoto while he looked after the baby, unknowingly smiling at the two playing together. 'I have a name for her! Kaori!' (I can't name things I'm sorry-) makoto grinned, picking kaori up. 'Omg that's so cute- he's so cu- no! I like women! That's my purpose in life I suppose....' Shaking out of his thoughts he smiled at makoto, a rare thing for him to do. 'I suppose it's....ok...commoner-'
'Why is your dorm so dramatic? like you have a double bed with like curtains around it- where do I sleep?'
'I don't know commoner! I guess uh- where the stupid bear?!'
'I'm here~!' Monokuma screeched from under the table. 'He'll he sleeping in your bed!'
'Why?!'
'Becaaaaauuuse~'
'Ugh- fine!' Togami scoffed, not actually mad about the sleeping arrangements, instead he was quite pleased.

(A few hours later because I can't think of anything to write but I need to update-)

Byakuya was sitting reading a book, makoto resting his head on his shoulder yawning every once in a while and kaori was asleep. 'Naegi.'
'Hm? Yeah?'
'You're tired'
'No...'
'Yes, just go to sleep. If the child needs anything I'll take care of it.'
'Mkay, ur pretty nice you know byakuya' Makoto replied, falling asleep the other boys shoulder shoulder.

Picking makoto up he placed him in their bed, the heir smiled slightly before going to get changed. When he came back makoto was curled into a ball shape in the middle of the bed so, pushing him lightly to the side, Byakuya laid down. Not even a minute passed and makoto cuddled into his side causing his usually pale, scowling face to turn a light shade of red, a small smile beginning to form on top of it.

What Byakuya didn't know was that naegi had woken up just after he had picked him up and was very confused, but stayed cuddling him anyway.

(A few hours later)

Like most people in their class, makoto and Byakuya had been woken up by their baby crying, so half asleep they went to check on her. 'What could possibly be wrong at 4:47am?!'
'She's a baby, that's what they do!'
'Can't I just get a maid to do it?'
'No! We have to take care of them and it's mean to wake someone up at 5am (I'm rounding the time 😻) for something you can easily do!'
'Why am I listening to a commoner?'
'Shhh, kaori what's wrong?' Makoto asked, walking over to the crib. 'Makoto, she isn't going to answer you imbecile! Give her here...please..'
'You said please! Ok uhm- here!' The brunette handed over the baby and to his surprise, the heir carefully took her and placed her on his hip. 'If you tell anyone about this, I will sue you. Now go to sleep we have school tomorrow.' Togami threatened, grabbing makoto by his collar. 'W-wouldnt dream of it' he giggled, gently talking the taller boys hand off his shirt.