Midnight cafe ||togakure||

Main character(s)/ship: togami x hagakure
Requested: no one
Genre: fluff (?)
AU: yasuhiro runs a nighttime coffee shop and is looking for a roommate!!

There's so many orders today, the cafe is becoming more popular though, so I guess that's good for me. There's at least 10 tables, which is a lot for 1am, most are familiar faces. Some girls that usually come after parties, they always tip well. There's a group of guys on an outside table, they're also regulars and they're pretty nice. There's one person I don't know though.

They have pretty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, they're wearing formal attire and sitting at a laptop. I think they're studying, or doing something...business-y and I feel like I should go and see if they need anything, it can't hurt to ask. I weave through the tables and approach them, I'm close enough to see how tired they look. "Hi, I'm Hiro!!"
I say, flashing my usual smile at them. Customers love me because I'm friendly and always smile, so I make sure to keep that up.

"Togami, do you need something??" The customer says, glancing up at me. "Oh, I work here!! Well I'm the owner, no one else works here- but I was wondering if you had an order or anything? Sorry if I interrupted you."
"No, you're fine you didn't interrupt. Get me a black coffee with two sugars? I need to stay awake."
"Of course!" I quickly make a mental and physical note that Togami likes to use black coffee to stay awake and that he takes two sugars. I make Togami's coffee and bring it over, carefully setting it down in front of him.

The group of girls are starting to leave, they left their money on the table. They're nice girls, very generous and always kind to me, they're also very patient with me. I've never messed up an order, but they're patient when I accidentally drop things, which I do a lot. I go over and collect the money, then I clean the table. Gami calls me over and tells me to take a seat, which is weird because no customer has ever offered me a seat at their table, but no one else is in the shop so I comply and sit down.

We have a conversation and I learn that Togami absolutely despises cheese, that he loves cherries, he runs a corporation and I also notice that he seems really interested in my style, and the signs around about psychic readings. "It's like a side hustle-thing, I'm right 30% of the time tho!! ." I grin, earning a snicker from Togami as he sips on his now lukewarm coffee. "I assumed it wasn't a main job. You have a nice little business here."
"Thanks man!!" I smile, throwing a thumbs up his way.

Togami must be wearing contacts or something because his eyes bore holes into my skull as I observe him.  His skin is pale and it literally looks perfect, maybe I should ask for his skincare routine. That would be a kind of weird thing to ask someone you just met though, and I wouldn't want to get a bad reputation for the café, especially when the posters for a new roommate are in the window.

I wonder if Togami would be a good roommate. He seems like he'd be a neat person but he's kind of quiet. "I see you're looking for a roommate, I was wondering if I could have your number... I'm interested in the room and all the number slips were gone, pathetic excuse for a poster." Togami says after a minute, it's as if he was reading my mind or something and I can tell he's nervous asking. Weird, he seems like a confident guy, but his grip on his cup tightens as he asks, signalling to me that he's a bit anxious.

"Oh yeah sure! Because you're interested in the room of course." I grin, the blush appearing on his cheeks makes me laugh and he looks away. I give him my number and he takes it, but then he does something that I don't expect. He smiles and says something about being interested in both me and the room, takes my number, puts down the money for the check and then he just walks out! Woah.

I can feel myself blushing and then the bell on the door ringing signalling another customer has walked in, so I pull myself together and walk over to them, taking their order. As I go to pick up Togami's check my phone pings. Maybe I'll have a new roommate sooner than I thought I would.

785 words!

Sorry this is short, it's an old chapter that I kind of redid quickly, because you guys deserve some more updates <3

Ty for reading! Love ya!!