Headcannons ||<3||

More sad and some happy headcannons! Sorry for the depressing stuff band for not posting enough <3

Sorry if my writing is ever kinda cringy or weird I'm not the best at it but here's some stuff

a new actual chapter will be out soon!

Spoilers will have a ||⚠️||

||⚠️|| •if taka had survived, he would have learned how to ride a motorcycle for mondo.

•Leon is super insecure and acts overly confident to hide it.

||⚠️|| •Celeste killed taka so he could see his mondo again.

•mondo blames himself for things that he could never control in the first place.

•hiro is in love with Leon, but Leon is in love with togami and constantly tells hiro how much he loves togami and how much he wants to be with togami. It hurts hiro so much to hear about it but he's still so supportive.

•mondo purposefully doesnt take notes in class just so he can ask taka to help him out. (couldn't not put a happy one after that last one-)

•mondo stress bakes.

•taka is an amazing actor.

||⚠️|| •togami visits Leons grave a lot and leaves flowers, candles, rings, accessories and even plushies and stuff.

||⚠️|| •togami was visibly upset at makotos 'execution', he refused to leave his room.

||⚠️|| •taka kissed mondo through the fence around his execution. 

||⚠️||•mondo said goodbye to taka after he killed chihiro, taka had no idea why until mondo was revealed the blackened.

•sometimes taka will go into empty classrooms and just cry. He did this a lot when he was bullied.

•taka was really badly bullied before meeting mondo, it's possible mondo called him names and even hit him a few times but taka was really badly bullied so that didn't effect him much. (Canon?)

||⚠️|| •taka and mondo used to cuddle at night, when mondo died taka realised he couldn't sleep anymore without mondo there.

(not a ship as I hc chihiro as aroace and possibly even Hifumi, also not my hc I found it somewhere ages ago and can't remember where, also Hifumi and chihiros friendship>)
|
|
V

||⚠️|| •chihiro and hifumi played games together and just genuinely spent a lot of time together, Hifumi developed a crush on chihiro and was upset to find out that chihiro was a boy. After finding alter ego Hifumi realised it technically had no gender and saw it as a chance to be with the person he loved.

•celestia gets really bad headaches.

•mondo tried to confess to taka and taka just didn't get it at all, when taka eventually confessed he thought mondo was mad when really mondo was just confused.

||⚠️|| •aoi talks to Sakura as she believes Sakura will always be listening and there with her.

•togami has only ever cried in front of makoto.

||⚠️|| •hiro saw his friends executions but because everyone told him his ultimate was fake, he never thought they were real. He blames himself for not telling anyone.

•hiro doesn't drink any alcohol or anything, despite being of legal age, and never will.

||⚠️|| •kyoko begged celestia not to leave her at her trial, just like taka did with mondo.

||⚠️ (slight spoiler for trial 1)⚠️|| •togami would give makoto flowers from the hopes peak garden every day, just so he would stay hopeful. He never told makoto this and makoto thought it was Sayaka before she died. Eventually makoto figured it out but never mentioned it as he didn't want togami to stop. togami still did it when they left the killing game.