Their social media! ||<3||

A description of what their social media accounts would look like ig?

Leon
username: 11037_kuwata
bio: y a s u h i r o ;) <3 *something dumb ⚾️🎸🔥*

It was a dare to put hiros name in his bio and he just kept it, he doesn't post often but is always looking at people's accounts, comments 'hot 😻🔥😍' on his friends posts (specifically hiro, mondo, makoto and sometimes togami) to annoy them. Togami blocked him but he makes accounts to harass him.

Hiro
Username: yasuhiro_kuwata
Bio: l e o n ;) <3 🔮🏳️‍🌈🍀

Leon wanted to have matching bio's, Leon also changed his username to yasuhiro_kuwata and won't let him change it. They don't post basically ever unless it's random pictures of his friends (leon mostly, sometimes mondo and taka flirting or leon and mondo fighting). Responds to Leon's 'hot😻🔥😍' comments with different dumb responses.

Togami
Username: Togami.corporation
no bio

He uses the business account and runs the whole thing. The togami corporation is one of those businesses that tweets really random concerning stuff because togami runs everything and does it to annoy his father. He posts a daily reminder that he is dating makoto to annoy his family more. He has a personal account but pretty much just posts pictures of makoto and him or just makoto. everyone loves the business account and it has many followers.

Makoto
Username: lucky_koto
Bio: makoto naegi, he/they 🍀✨💛

Constantly posting asking how to spell stuff (normally so he can text togami without being corrected), posts pictures of him and his friends, posts pictures of togami with cute captions.

Celestia
Username: Queen.of.hearts
bio: celestia ludenberg, ultimate gambler ⛓🖤☕️

Has a whole aesthetic to her page, posts pictures of outfits, tea and other stuff and posts regularly. Makes sure people know she's dating kyoko (very proud of their relationship and loves kyoko a lot).

Kyoko
Username: detective.bae (she didn't choose it)
No bio

Doesn't post unless it's to help makoto spell or pictures of celestia, basically a celestia fanpage.

Mondo
Username: biker.bro
Bio: ⛓🔥🏍 *takas username* <3

comments on all of takas posts (really sweet stuff), basically a taka fanpage, posts pictures of his and takas dates.

Taka
Username: ultimate.bro
Bio: kiyotaka Ishimaru! *mondos username* <3

Posts his and mondos dates or pictures of mondo, posts very rarely, likes all of his friends posts, has social media because of mondo, Leon and hiro. Leon likes to comment weird stuff on his posts.

Sayaka
username: Sayaka.maizono
bio: Sayaka maizono! Ultimate pop sensation *mukuros username* <33

Promotes her music, has a cute aesthetic page, uses ✨🍀🌸🌺🪴🍄🤍 a lot, loves to talk to fans over comments/dm's, mukuro comments cute stuff on all her posts and she replies with hearts and cute stuff

Mukuro
Username: mukuro.ikusaba (matching!)
Bio: *sayaka's username* <33

Doesn't post, just comments on sayakas posts to support her, Sayaka wanted her to get social media so she did.

Sakura
Username: sakurablossom
Bio: *aoi's user* my love 🌸<3

Doesn't really post, aoi and Sakura leave really cute messages in each others comments.

Aoi
Username: justkeepswimming
Bio: *sakuras user* 🍩🤍✨

posts a lot about donuts, posts about how amazing Sakura is, pictures of Sakura or of both of them, pictures of all of her friends.

Toko
Username: tokofukawa.ig
No bio

Posts updates about her books, blocked by togami, posts like once every 2 months

Hifumi
Username: animelover._.
Bio: *insert list of anime girls names and hearts*

Posts about his fanfics, pictures of anime girls, fanart , posts daily

Chihiro
Username: computer.s
Bio: chihiro Fujisaki! They/he 💛🍄✨

Doesn't post much, comments nice things on people's posts, fights homophobic people and transphobes (arguing not fist fights-)

Junko
Username: junko.en0shima.
Bio: it's me~! ;)✨🤍💄

Posts a lot, loads of selfies, only pics of her, pink,red,white,black theme for most things, argues with people and gets hate, responds to hate with 'thanks babe!', loads of people love her