Crystals ||togakure||

Fluff, non despair!! :))

!!Pls comment if you want to see any ships!!

Both will probably be ooc but yk, I'm trying my best and I haven't watched danganronpa in a while.

Also I'm very sorry if any Crystal properties  are off, I've seen many different people and websites say they have different properties  so went with the ones that were said more than once but I'm not sure if they are all correct, so please correct me if I'm wrong  :))

Togami was on his way to his car when he ran into yasuhiro, who's arms were full of various brightly coloured crystals and cards of some sort, along with a few other things. He was going to ignore the older male but a few of the things hagakure was holding interested him, so clearing his throat loudly the taller offered to help the clairvoyant carry his things. "Oh really? Thanks bro!!"
"Don't call me that idiot, but yes I'll help you."
"Cool!"

After equally splitting what hagakure was holding so it was easier and carrying it all the way to his dorm, the two set down the items on a table. Togami sat down on the sofa after hiro had instructed him to 'make himself at home' and he watched as the idiot sat lining up crystals on different tables and shelves and lighting all sorts of candles. It was interesting to watch and the candles made the atmosphere almost romantic. Almost romantic. The clairvoyant would never be smart enough to light candles and buy crystals to try and romance the heir, he wasn't that good at flirting.

Togami could recall a few times where brunette had managed to make him blush, but he had never romanced him. Plus, whenever the blood rose to his cheeks, the blue eyed male always blamed it on the weather. Yasuhiro always believed and continued doing whatever he was doing, he didn't have a reason to doubt his classmate so why should he?

"What does that Crystal do?" Byakuya's voice sounded from the sofa, followed by footsteps leading up to a shelf hiro was currently rearranging.

The progeny stood behind the shorter man and pointed to a light pink crystal that stood out from the sea of other dark crystals. Many different shades of red and orange could be seen but only one pink. "Oh that one? It's rose quartz, known as the crystal for unconditional love! It's said to boost self love and relationships with others!!" Hiro informed the other man. "Oh, okay. What's that one?"
"That's a clear quartz!! It has the ability to enhance mental clarity! It's a master healer and it absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy!!"
"That's...interesting, what about that one?"
"Green adventurine?? It's calming and healing, it relieves anxiety!!"

The two talked about crystals and their properties for a while until the conversation topic changed to their hobbies. They learned more about each other and talked for a few hours, not realising how much time had passed. Togami checked his watch and sighed, finally acknowledging how much time had passed. The blonde had considered leaving but he was enjoying someone's company for once so he decided to just leave it and stay until yasuhiro wanted him to leave, which he doubted would be anytime soon as the other's expressions and tone of voice were both just as lively, energetic and dramatic as usual, indicating he wasn't tired or bored.

"Hm, wanna stay over? It's gettin' late and your dorm is all the way across the school!!" Hagakure questioned, his dark brown eyes studying the tired expression that was now evident on his classmate's face. Togami muttered a quiet "yes," and followed that up by asking Yasuhiro to tell him more about crystals before they slept. The clairvoyant obeyed and went on to talk about more crystals, he went on for a while, He could practically feel the interest radiating off of Byakuya, if that was even possible. Yasuhiro was talking about tiger's eye and it's properties when felt an unfamiliar weight drop onto his shoulder.

After a few seconds, hagakure realised that the weight was in fact togami's head, and upon closer inspection, (he really had to focus on togami's eyelashes and how amazingly long they were to ensure the other was asleep), the clairvoyant realised that he was in fact asleep. Normally, he would have just moved and let the heir sleep on the sofa, but he couldn't do that to togami!! Byakuya was a guest and deserved to sleep somewhere better than the sofa, so Hiro scooped him up into his arms and carried him to the bed, like a prince carrying a princess in all of those fairytales.

Yasuhiro tried to move away to go and sleep on the sofa, but Byakuya's pale, bony hand gripped his shirt, pulling him down onto the bed with a surprising amount of strength. The brown haired ultimate obviously wasn't going to try and pry the shorter away from him, so he just cuddled up to the other and eventually fell asleep.

When hagakure awoke the next morning, togami wasn't there, but there was a note in his place.

—————————
Come to my dorm, bring some crystals you know the most about, and a list of ones you like. We're going shopping.

~Byakuya togami
—————————

"I guess I should get dressed."

907 words :))

Sorry it's short and not the best, I just really needed to update!! <3