Sean x reader

This is like a alternate universe where Sean starts to gain trust in the mc and they don't get their eyes or legs or ears removed.

Think of it as a au where the mc didn't try to escape (mostly out of fear)

Also even though I am using all pronouns like always the reader is going to be able to be pregnant

(Friendly reminder that men can get pregnant and that doesn't make them and less of a man. Same goes for people who are agender, non-binary, genderfluid, bigender, etc)

----------------
⚠️emplied toxic relationship, unplanned pregnancy, police, self-guilt, Sean being his Sean self, over obsession, "what would you do if there was a child right in front of you" Sean: *maniac laughter*⚠️

As soon as you woke up you felt..... Gross. Even after 8 weeks of you and Sean starting to have a sexual relationship you just couldn't get used to it.

You felt disgusted in yourself like your body was tainted or you felt like a whore. Like no one would ever love you again if they ever knew, no one but Sean that is

(This is how SOME people would think in a situation like that. But just know none of it is true and it isn't your fault)

In Sean's eyes he saw it as a development in the relationship and that you maybe are starting to "realise" your love for him. Maybe there was some truth to it, you didn't know anymore. You didn't know what to feel at all, was it love? Or just pure fear?

You didn't wanna think about it, all you could think about now was to avoid pissing Sean off and try to avoid his carelessness when it came to taking care of you.

Lately however, you're felt weird, not disgusting a gross weird like before, a different kind of weird. Your chest hurt, you've felt sick and tired with out even doing anything thought the day and you needed to pee a lot more.

A week ago You've been starting to get sick in the mornings.

Sean noticed as soon as you started acting funny, he thought you might be sick but he obviously couldn't seeing as how your meant to be dead.

It didn't take long to put two and two together. You remembered pshe class when they talked about pregnancy and the symptoms of it. Everyone around you kept on hiding their faces or groaning in complains.

You suddenly became aware of the fact that neither you or Sean used protecting during any of your times together.

The feeling of fear went up your pain and everything around you became a blur. 'What if Sean found out?' 'Would he hurt the baby?' 'I don't want my future child to grow up in a place like this, but I don't want a abortion either'

You did the only thing you could think of right now, plan a escape. With Seans built in trust you at least had a chance. Also, he would leave at around times of the day and not coming back for hours or maybe days, assumingly it was because of his job as a hitman.

You just needed to wait

And waited you did.

With a kiss to the forehead he left his house and you waited for at least 10 minutes before attempting to open the door.

Locked, figured.

You headed down to the familiar basement and grabbed the nail gun which at one point in your life was your only hope.

For a few seconds you stared at the wall you were once chained up against, the chains that were previously on your rists still hang on the wall and was slowly rusting away.