Marcus x reader

Can I just talk about for a second that there is very few fan arts of Marcus

----------------

It was like any normal day

At least that's what you tell yourself

Everyday you and Marcus would walk home from collage (I'm assuming he's in collage) together and spend a couple of minutes at his place before walking back home.

You lived in a dorm so you didn't have to worry your parent(s)/guardian(s) and also when you and Marcus first started dating he kept on asking you to come over so at this point it's become a routine you both do.

You didn't mind though his apartment was nice and his roommate didn't mind you coming over.

Marcus didn't mind the routine either until he found out about his roommates laptop and the fucked up photo's in there.

There were some of him and some of you.

Marcus deleted the photo's and kept his room mate tied up in their room. He refused to tell you anything if you ever asked

Which you eventually did after all his roommate wasn't the type to go outside and would always at least say hi and ask to take a picture of you.

You didn't know why they wanted pictures but you brushed it off assuming it was just a simple hobbie they had.

"Hey Marcus"

"Hm"

Right now you were laying down on Marcus's chest while he was laying down on the couch, his arms were around you.

"Where did your roommate go?"

Marcus felt a sudden anger in him, when you hate someone so much that even the mention of them makes you want to rip there head of.

"I don't know"

"I haven't seen them in like a month, are they hanging out with friends with someone?" you lifted yourself up, Marcus also sat up and you were sitting on his lap so you can look at him in the eye

"It doesn't matter so drop it" Marcus ordered. He looked and sounded irritated.

"..... Did something happen?"

You felt Marcus's hands tighten up on your arms

"I said it doesn't matter"

Marcus's tone or voice scared you, it sounded sadistic and cruel, like he would commit murder if he wanted to and feel no remorse after.

"... Okay" you admitted defeat, Marcus's tone of voice scared you so you dropped the subject.

That evening there was this silent, tense air like there was something important to talk about but neither of you wanted  to talk about it.

In fact that's exactly what it was.

You were worried to say the least.

What if his roommate ran away?

What if they're in danger?

What if they got kidnapped?

What if Marcus did something he doesn't want you to know about?

Your over thinking it.

They're probably just out with friends or something

I mean there is no way Marcus would do anything

Right?

(I made the roommate pronouns they/them since the audio itself of the roommate was gender neutral, hope it isn't too confusing since I made made the reader in this genderneutral too)