What dating eve includes

Art isn't mine

----------

He is a touch starved child, please hug him and give him love.

He gets anxiety attacks often so please cuddle him.

He'll lay on your stomach when cuddle you cause your really warm.

He can somehow purr. Don't ask me why, he just can.

When you both travelled to New Zealand he wanted to look around at all of the tourist spots after you both got settled in.

Your big spoon and he's little spoon.

Since everything about him had been erased from the system he can't get a job so you have to.

He isn't a risk taker kinda guy, he prefers to keep everything the same.

Since your at work he gets bored easily so he clean a lot to distract himself, he even does tiny thing like move the picture by 2 degrees cause it was crooked.

Now because of that he's turned into a perfectionist and practically screams of you spill your cup of tea on the rug.

He loves it when you play with his hair.

You can't tell me you both didn't make out at least once in his office.

(Why did I word it in a way that makes him sound like a teacher?)

He has never been in a relationship and doesn't even remember the day you both got together so don't expect anniversaries.

But he will get you presents from time to time cause he's sweet like that.

He always needs to have a cup of tea in the morning or he will be tired thought the day.

Sorry that it's short again.

Before you go can some people please give out requests cause I'm starting to get brain dead, school is killing of my brain cells so I need ideas.