Chapter 22: Blade of Marmora

Phoebe's arms stretched wide as she let out a great yawn. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up in her bed, noticing she still had on her coat from the mall. No matter how hard she tried, she couldnt recall anything that had happened. Last thing she remembered she was flying through the air on a cow.

"Was that just a dream?" She thought to herself as she stood up from bed. She took off her jacket and walked out of her room, her stomach growling. She decided to head to the kitchen and grab something to munch on.

"Oh, hey Lance!" Phoebe said as she passed by him in the hall.

"Oh, hi Phoebe. How are you feeling?"

"Uh, I'm feeling okay I guess. Really hungry though. What happened to me?" Phoebe still had trouble remembering.

"Well, it seems you got sprayed with an oil that makes Alteans high and so you were dizzy and falling all over the place, and were speaking several foreign languages."

Phoebe eyes widedned as she heard his explanation. She was amazed that she couldnt rememeber a single thing.

"Then eventually Keith took you to your room so you could get some rest."

"Do you know where he is?"

"No, I havent seen him yet. He was acting a little strange too."

"Oh no! Did I do something to him? I wish I could remember!" Phoebe thought to herself. "Anyway, where are you heading off to?"

"Oh, right. I'm on my way to the bridge. We're heading towards the Blade of Marmora's base."

"Wait, we are? Then I'll come with you." Phoebe turned around and walked with Lance towards the bridge.

Everyone was there, standing around while Coran was at the controls. Keith, however, was sitting down in his chair. He seemed, off. Like his mind was somewhere else. Phoebe noticed this and walked over to him.

"Hey, thanks for taking care of me." She placed her hand on his shoulder, which broke him from his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah. Y-you're welcome."

"Are you okay? You looked like you were on another world." She was concerned about him. She could only imagine how much is carrying in him with this whole Galra secret.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I promise." He smiled and placed his hand on hers.

"Coran, how soon will we get to the Blade of Marmora's base?" Shiro asked him.

"According to the coordinates Ulaz gave us, we should be there in a few doboshes."

"I cant wait to see it! I mena, they were able to fold space time, and that was just at an outpost!" Pidge said excitedly.

"Mmm, the space taco. It left us too soon." Hunk added.

"Hunk, please dont make me even more hungry! That oil stuff gave me the muchies." Phoebe chuckled.

"Guys, this is a serious mission. We need to focus." Keith snarled.

"We need to focus!" Lance mocked Keith, which earned him a punch in the arm from Phoebe.

"The base is in range." Coran informed them.

"Take us in slowly." Shiro instructed.

"That may prove the tiniest bit of a challenge."

Everyone looked out and saw an absolute wonder surrounding the secret group's base.

"Is that a black hole?" Hunk asked as he gazed upon the space vortex.