Topper Thornton - Love Sketch

Topper heard the sound of running water as he entered Y/N's room. He looked around; posters, small paintings and art supplies scattered around the room. Topper smiled, walking over to Y/N's desk and picking up her art book. He flipped through the pages, stopping on a sketched portrait of his own face. He looked closer and smiled softly. Y/N must have sketched a quick drawing of him during one of his naps.

"I see you have no sense of privacy." He heard Y/N say from behind him.

"You're not any better. Watching me sleep? Now, that's just creepy." Topper said, closing the notebook. He placed it back on the desk and turned around, smiling a playful smile. His eyes widened when his eyes landed on Y/N. She was stood against the bathroom doorframe, in nothing but a towel, with her dampened hair twisted into a messy bun.

"Who's staring like a creep now?" Y/N joked as she approached Topper. She placed a quick, sweet kiss on his lips.

"Seriously though," Topper said, "Your drawings are great, babe."

"Thanks." Y/N replied with a grin.

"If you ever need a model, let me know." Topper said, winking. "You make me look great."

"I'll keep it in mind." Y/N flirted back, "One sec, I'm gonna go get my pjs on."

She gave Topper another quick kiss, before disappearing back into the bathroom. Whilst Topper waited, he routed through Y/N's cd collection and picked up a Franki Vallie album. He put the disk in the cd player and skipped to the song 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You.'

"I love this song." Y/N said, leaving the bathroom. Topper took her hand in his and twirled her around.

Y/N giggled, placing her hands on either side of his neck. Topper grabbed her waist as they swayed to the music. He hummed to the music, lifting Y/N from her feet. He spun her around before placing her back on the ground. He waited until her face was centimetres from his own before placing a soft kiss against her lips. Y/N sunk into the kiss, pulling him closer.

Topper smiled when they broke apart, "You know what?"

"What?" Y/N asked.

"I love you." He replied, "I know I've said it before. But we were just friends then. This time, I really mean it. I love love you."

"I love you too." Y/N blushed, placing her head againt Topper's. "Like, a lot."

"A lot? So... how much are we talking?" He said with a smirk.

"Don't push your luck Thornton." Y/N said. She walked over to the cd player and paused the music. "How long are you staying for?"

"As long as you want me here."

"Ah, you better get going then." Y/N joked.

"You little..." Y/N laughed as Topper chased after her. She jumped onto her bed, pulling the covers over herself. Topper climbed under after her, tickling her stomach. She pushed him away playfully and tickled the back of his knees. Topper gasped, laughing a he tried to pull away.

"Stop!" He chuckled, "Please?"

Y/N pulled away as she giggled, "I guess you can stay if you really want to."

"Well, I better get going then." Topper joked, mimicking her earlier words.

Y/N scoffed, hitting him with her pillow. "Stop being a tease!"

"You started it." Topper argued.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Haha, you're such a child."

"Fine, I guess I can stay for tonight." Topper replied.

"Yey!" Y/N cheered, "Movie marathon?"

"Duh."

..............................................

I'm sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed, but I hope you enjoy! And, please continue to recommmend characters and storylines in the comments. I appreciate all the support I'm receiving on these imagines. Love you guys - Lilypad x