𝘅𝗶𝗶

Sunlight burned their skin as they exited Will Goode's house.

"It's actually over," Valerie gasped as she flung her arms round Deena and Sam. Valerie began sobbing as she thought all the pain Heather had to go through.

"Hey, Val. It's all over now, Heather is so proud of you." Athena spoke as she pulled Valerie into her arms.

A truck began driving past the four just as a couple was pulling out of their driveway. None of the four flinched as the truck made direct impact with the car.

"It truly is over," Sam smiled as she looked into Deena's eyes.

"Let's get you all cleaned up," Athena declared as they began to walk towards her and Nick's home.

As the four entered Athena's home the smell of cake hit them immediately.

"Oh my god! You baked a cake for us before the show and it was absolute amazing." Valerie gushed as she rushed over to the cake that was sat on the kitchen counter.

"Valerie! That cake is for-" Athena began as she tried to rush over to stop the teen cutting the cake. Valerie cut open the cake to see a pink inside causing Valerie to lick her lips.

"Wow, it looks amazing. You seriously need to tell me how you can bake stuff so good." Valerie continued as she began to eat the cake not noticing what the icing on top of the cake had read.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance to have you lot checked over," Athena announced as Deena nodded, "That's a good idea."

Sam made her way over to Valerie shaking her head at the girl.

"You do realise she was saving the cake to make an important announcement, Val." Sam told her as Valerie looked up with confusion with icing round her mouth.

"What'd you mean?" She asked as she wiped the icing from round the mouth with a tissue.

Sam pointed towards the writing on the cake, which read: "You're going to be a" as the Piece that Valerie had cut off read the words, "Father"

"Oh my god!" Valerie shouted as she looked towards Athena who was on the phone to the ambulance operator.

"She's pregnant? Is it mine?" Valerie joked in a hushed tone to Sam as Deena made her way over.

"What are you two gossiping about?" She asked as she out an arm round her girlfriend, "We think Athena's pregnant." Sam informed as Deena's mouth opened in shock.

"And I thought it was mine," Valerie added as she wore a joking smile on her lips.

Athena made her way over as she put the phone back on it's stand, "The ambulance will be here soon and-" She was cut off as the three girls pulled her into a group hug.

"What an Earth is going on?" Athena awkwardly laughed as she put her arms round the three.

"Congratulations, Athena." Deena smiled as Athena sighed.

"You three are quite smart." She complimented as Sam let out a quiet laugh. "You did write it on the cake,"

"I thought it was mine at first!" Valerie announced as Athena burst out laughing.

Athena opened her mouth to speak but the ambulance sirens could be heard outside the house.

"Well, we better head outside." Athena spoke before she lead the group outside. The paramedics greeted them, guiding them towards the ambulance to be checked over.

 The paramedics greeted them, guiding them towards the ambulance to be checked over