𝘅𝗶𝗶

Ziggy quickly unlocked the door to the outhouse, the trio quickly went inside and Athena slammed it shut behind them.

The trio looked at the floor, seeing bugs causing Athena to wrinkle her nose.

"Sheila?" Ziggy called out as she stepped forward, crushing bugs as she she did.

"Sheila, are you still in here?" Ziggy asked as Rory and Athena checked the first two stalls as Ziggy checked another.

"You bitch!" Sheila screamed as she grabbed hold of Ziggy's hair from behind, banging her against one of the stall doors.

"Hey! Get off my girlfriend, toad!" Rory yelled as she ran up to Sheila, grabbing her hair, pulling her away from Ziggy. Sheila slapped Rory's face, causing Rory to slap her back.

"We're trying to help you ungrateful, bitch! There's a killer!" Athena cried as she helped Ziggy out of the way.

Rory raised her first, punching Sheila in the nose, causing her to stagger back hitting her head on the wall, knocking her out cold.

Gary burst in, placing a hand on Ziggy's shoulder.

"I heard shouting, what's going on in here?" He asked as he noticed an unconscious Sheila.

"Is everyone okay?" Ziggy asked as she joined Rory's side sending her a thankful smile.

"Everyone's headed back to the mess hall. Where's Nick?" Gary asked and Athena shrugged.

"He went looking for more campers, I think." She answered and Gary nodded.

A silence settled and the four could hear muffled screaming.

"Do you hear that?" Gary asked as Rory looked around with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, it sounds like someone's in a toilet." Rory nodded, as Ziggy's went towards the noise. Ziggy then stuck her head down the toilet, her eyes widened as she spotted her sister and Alice.

Ziggy then stood on top of the toilet, grabbing the bucket hanging above.

"What's going on?" Gary asked, as Athena folded her arms across her stomach.

"She was talking to someone down the toilet I think?" Athena guessed and Ziggy nodded.

"My sister is in the toilet." Ziggy told them before she turned towards Rory.

"Love, you were right there are people in the toilet and when you knocked Sheila out. That was so hot." Ziggy quickly told her as Rory blushed.

"Thanks. And you should know by now I'm always right." She thanked as Ziggy got down the bucket.

Ziggy passed down the bucket, as Ziggy, Rory, Gary and Athena attempted to pull Alice up. The door creaked opened, and Athena looked out the stall she sat in, as she was behind Gary. Her face lit up as she saw her brother but quickly dropped as she noticed the blood all over him. He was the killer.

With one swoop of his axe, Gary's head was chopped off, causing Rory to let out scream and jump into Ziggy, as Athena froze.

Gary's blood had splattered all over her face, she felt someone tugging on her hand and looked to see Rory. Rory dragged her out of the outhouse as Tommy's axe got stuck in the outhouse floor.

The trio began running as Tommy ran after them, bumping into Nick.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Nick asked his eyes widening at Athena's state. Her angel blonde hair, had blonde splattered through it, making it look darker. Her once pale blue tank top was splattered with blood as her face was covered with blood also.