𝗶𝘅

Rory and Athena were scrubbing at their camping walls, trying to get the red paint off the walls.

"I'm gonna fucking kill, Sheila." Rory threatened as she scrubbed angrily at the wall.

"I'm with you, Rory." Athena agreed, as she stopped scrubbing at the wall.

"Anyway, you and Ziggy. How's that going?" She asked, as she moved closer to Rory, who let out a loud groan.

"Shut up." Rory groaned as she scrubbed at the wall trying to get the slurs Sheila had wrote about Athena off the walls.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood." Athena laughed as Rory threw the sponge down on the ground.

"I don't get it with you, Thena! It's like you want to die sometimes or you like people calling you names! You stand up for others yet you never stand up for yourself! You're just sitting by not caring that ,Sheila, is calling you these horrible slurs, constantly!" Rory shouted, making Athena's eyes widen. She had never seen Rory snap at her like this and they had been friends for ten long years.

"Rory, You need to calm down." Athena spoke, as Rory let out a shaky breath.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." Rory shakily apologised as Athena pulled her into a hug.

"Looks like you gotta little witch in you." Athena teased as Rory let out a scoff.

Rory quickly picked up the sponge she had thrown just as the cabin door flung open nearly hitting her in the face, causing Athena to snort.

"That's what they say," Ziggy told her sister as she showed her all the things written on their cabin walls. Cindy came to the door, and noticed Athena waving as she tried to scrub off a homophobic slur about herself off the wall.

Ziggy slammed the door in Cindy's face as Rory looked at Ziggy from where she was sat on the floor.

"You nearly hit me in the face with the door while you were being dramatic with your sister." Rory grumbled as she dipped the sponge in a bucket.

"I'm sorry, Rory, I've got a lot on my mind right now." Ziggy apologised, planting a kiss on her forehead as Athena watched.

"Shit." Ziggy swore, noticing that Athena was there. She slowly turned towards the blonde, who had a massive smirk on her face.

"So..you two?" Athena asked and Rory nodded.

Athena kicked over the bucket that was nearby and began cheering.

"YESS! AFTER YEARS YOU'VE GOTTEN TOGETHER! WOO!" Athena cheered as she jumped up and down.

"She seems more excited than we were." Rory told Ziggy who let out a laugh.

Quinn and Tommy stood side by side as they were keep the Shadyside kids excited about colour wars.

"Alright, Alright, alright!" Tommy exclaimed as she took the flag off one of the campers.

"Now remember, keep at least three defenders by this all the time. Alright and who's jailer?" Tommy asked as Jeremy raised his hand. Quinn gave a thumbs up to Jeremy. He had been nervous the first week he came to camp but Quinn slowly helped him come out of his shell.

"Okay, Jeremy, you may be the most important player in the, uh.." Tommy began as he planted the flag in the ground.

"Tommy?" Quinn whispered as she looked at him, she looked at the of rest of the campers, who had concerned looks on their faces.

She put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn towards her as Cindy walked up to the couple.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asked, as Cindy joined her side.