𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶

Athena Slater stood in her husband's kitchen, humming along to the radio. She was cleaning the kitchen up from when she was baking a cake before.

The woman got bored easily and decided to stop watching tv and do something. She had been ill for the past few days and had been resting.

It had been a long sixteen years since Camp NightWing for Athena. Ziggy hadn't spoken to her since the night they were both stuck in hospital together. Athena did try and speak to her when they both went back to school but was ignored. She even invited the woman to her wedding, ten years ago, and she didn't show up.

Athena let out a groan as the phone began to ring, the woman shuffled over to the phone and answered it.

"Hello, this is, Athena Slater. How can I help?" Athena answered in a bored tone.

"It's me. Ziggy." The person on the other line spoke and Athena froze.

"Ziggy?" Athena asked, and her eyes widened. "Why are you calling me? You've been ignoring me since that night, why call me now?"

"I need you to come to Shadyside mall." Ziggy told her and Athena scoffed.

"I'm not just gonna show up there. You haven't spoken to me in years and now you ring me up, bossing me around. Bye." Athena snapped, as she was about to put the phone down Ziggy let out a shout.

"Wait! It's about Nick!" Ziggy shouted and Athena slowly put the phone back to her ear.

"What about, Nick?" She asked, and Ziggy quickly summarised what Deena, Josh and Valerie had told her.

Athena felt sick. Her own husband had offered her brother to the devil. No wonder he looked so pale the night she told him he was her brother. It was his fault all those campers died.

Athena quickly grabbed her car keys from the counter and ran outside the house, she jammed the keys inside her ignition and started to speed to Shadyside mall.

Athena arrived, walking into the mall as she noticed a group of people outside.

"I'm here." Athena announced and the five people turned round to see her.

"Miss slater!" Valerie exclaimed as she ran towards the woman to hug her. Athena jumped in surprise but hugged the teen back nonetheless.

"I'd like to thank you." Valerie began as Athena looked at her with a confused expression.

"Didn't my husband literally kill your girlfriend?" Athena asked and Valerie sighed.

"Well, yeah. But I want to thank you for getting Heather to speak to me that day when I was nervous before the show. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of had the best four years of my life with my soulmate. Thank you." Valerie thanked as Athena began crying.

"I don't know what to say I-" Athena began before a voice cut her off.

"How about we stop with the crying and head inside?" Ziggy suggested as Valerie and Athena pulled apart.

"Wow. It's been sixteen years but you still stayed the same." Athena chuckled to herself as she made her way towards her old friend.

"Let's go inside." Deena told everyone and the group of six headed inside, following Martin.

"As the mall's lead custodial engineer, I ensure that all retail establishments come equipped with StoreSafe 250. This is the Cadillac of store gates." Martin explained as he showed them the store gates.

"How come it always jammed for Heather when she was opening the book store." Valerie muttered under her breath.

"Now, the 250 prevents your standard smash-and-grab, graffiti, all while complying with the 70% visibility ordinance. Best part.." Martin began before he opened the gate, "Easy to operate."

"And we can rig them for quick release?" Josh asked, as Athena looked around the mall, turning round seeing the hanging tree.

"Little grease, these things go down faster than a Sunnyvale cheerleader." Martin grinned as he looked at Ziggy who just rolled her eyes.

"How does he even know that?" Athena whispered to Valerie, who shrugged.

"So, Deena and Valerie are the targets now, so the killers will go after their blood like they did with Sam. And then we use that the lure then into the stores and then.." Josh explained as Martin shut the store gate.

"Welcome to the clink, motherfucker." Martin finished.

"The killers will be locked up, then it's us versus Goode." Josh finished and Valerie gave him a high five.

"Wicked plan, dude!" Valerie shouted as Josh smiled at her.

"Ok, sure, awesome, but then what? Like how do we take out Goode?" Deena asked as Athena began thinking of a way to take her husband out.

"Are y'all serious about this?" Martin asked as an idea sparked in Athena's head.

"Once they're down, how quickly can we get the gates back open?" Athena asked, as Martin looked at her confused.

"Well that depends, but-" Martin began but Deena cut him off, "Why would we wanna do that?"

"We'll Carrie him." Athena told the group as Ziggy looked at her with a sad smile.

" Athena told the group as Ziggy looked at her with a sad smile