𝗶𝘅

Athena was helping with the plan, as she approached the hanging tree. She made her way over to it, inspecting the bark. The initials that had been carved there all those years ago had faded but were still there.

A faded A + N in a love heart was carved into the tree, Athena's eyes furrowed together as she didn't remember carving the heart and the plus.

"I shouldn't of called you." Ziggy spoke from behind and Athena turned around.

"No, you told me the truth. I appreciate that." Athena told her as she walked away from the tree.

"I would've lived the rest of my life with a man who was lying to me the whole time." She chuckled as Ziggy gave her a sad smile.

A silence settled between the old friends before Athena broke it, "Why didn't you call me?" She asked as she looked at her friend.

"I couldn't. Speaking to you reminded me of that night and what he did to her." Ziggy answered as Athena gave her a comforting smile.

"It wasn't Tommy's fault," Athena blurred out as Ziggy gave a small nod.

"I realise that now," She sadly sighed as Athena just gave a nod before she looked around the mall again.

"Anyway, let's Carrie this motherfucker." Athena smiled and Ziggy nodded.

"Everyone says Shadyside suck me because it's full of shitty people, that bad things happen here because we're bad, that we deserve what we have coming. That's how it was for Sarah, and that's how it's been for us. But it's all Bullshit. Okay, just because we're weird and smart and different doesn't mean they can feed us through their meat grinder. Not anymore. It's been three centuries. No one else has gotten this far. It stops here..tonight. It stops with us. We're gonna kill this motherfucker." Deena spoke, as Valerie and the others stood in a circle.

"For Sarah, for Kate and Simon. For Cindy. For Quinn and Rory. For Tommy. For Ryan and Heather. For all of us. For Shadyside. Now let's do this." Deena finished and Valerie clapped her hands together.

Deena cut her hand first, squeezing the blood in. Valerie went next, grabbing the blade and slicing her hand open, she then squeezed the blood into the bucket.

For the next half an hour, Athena and Valerie worked together Spray painting the mall as they weren't the best at helping right now. They were both emotional wrecks.

Athena managed to pull herself together to help pour some of the blood into some of the water guns.

"Okay cut it!" Valerie shouted, as they were about to turn off all the lights.

"Cut it!" Ziggy shouted to Martin, who powered off the lights revealing the artwork Valerie and Athena had done.

"I think me and Athena are the next Monet." Valerie smirked and Athena let out a small laugh as she looked around.

Suddenly, the ball rang letting the six know that was someone was coming in. They all scrambled to get into their positions.

Athena, Martin and Ziggy were all sat behind a counter as flashlight was pointed towards them, making them turn round.

"Police! Hands up! Hands up!" The police shouted as Athena groaned.

"Listen! You have no idea what's going on!" Ziggy shouted as Martin put his hand up. "You're gonna die if you don't listen to me!"

"We cool." Martin squealed as the police pointed his gun towards Martin.

"Martin?" The officer asked and Martin nodded.

"Yeah, Yeah!" Martin nodded, waving at the officer.

"Are you kidding me?" The officer asked as Athena let out a chuckle.

"Hey, freeze! Freeze!" An office shouted as he pointed his flashlight towards Deena, Josh and Valerie. "I got three more over here." The three put their hands up.

"Drop your weapons." The officer shouted, nodding towards the water guns.

"They're just water guns, dude." Valerie scoffed, as she tightened her grip on hers.

"Sir, sir, just let us explain!" Josh pleaded as the officer began to loose his patience.

"Drop your weapon!" The officer shouted, as Valerie rolled her eyes.

"Dude, it's a fucking water gun! What are we gonna do?! Splash you to death!" Valerie shouted, loosing her patience.

Deena and Josh dropped their guns and slid them towards the officer as Valerie kept hers.

Athena, Ziggy and Martin had been talking to the officer, who was now going to report back to using his radio.

"We got the 5150-" He began, he didn't finish his sentence. Instead he grunted as he fell to the floor as he was stabbed.

"Oh my god!" Athena exclaimed, as Martin began freaking out.

Athena and Ziggy grabbed Martin, dragging him away from the milkman.

Martin continued to scream and yell as the other officer was stabbed.

"We're gonna need you to focus because the plan is still on, okay?" Ziggy asked Martin, as Athena and Ziggy began to walk away.

"Wait. Wait. You're both going?" Martin asked, as Ziggy put some rope in his hands.

"Hold fast. Stay out of their way." Ziggy told him as she began to walk away.

"They'll walk right past you." Athena added, before she followed Ziggy.

Deena and Valerie lead Josh over to one of the ropes as the officer was stabbed.

"Please be careful! Okay?" Deena asked as Valerie looked around.

The two girls ran away, leaving Josh to hold the rope as he began to hear Ruby Lane's singing.

Athena was sat at her own spot, holding onto the rope.

Athena pulled the rope down, as her brother walked into the book store. The gate got jammed, and she quickly tried to close it as her brother ran towards her. He banged on the gate as Athena managed to close it.

"I'm sorry." She whispered before she ran off to meet the others.

"Why'd it go so quiet?" Martin asked as Athena crouched down. They made there way over to a counter, peeking over to just hear heavy breathing. Athena quickly realised why all the killers had gone so silent.

"It's him." Athena and Ziggy breathed out as Deena turned towards them.

"You don't have to do this." Deena told her and Athena let out a chuckle.

"Yes, I do." She told the girl as her and Ziggy jumped over the counter, walking towards the hanging tree.

"Mount up." Deena told the remaining three, and they all separated to head to their positions.

" Deena told the remaining three, and they all separated to head to their positions