𝗶

Valerie was always dramatic, she walked round the mall like she was in a teen movie

Valerie was always dramatic, she walked round the mall like she was in a teen movie. She carried numerous bags on her arms, extending them to show off all the stuff she had bought.

She had mainly gone to the clearance sections and scavenged there and got a bunch of stuff to get bigger bags.

The one thing she had actually bought that wasn't from the clearance aisle for a change, was the small jewellers bag hidden in the fancy dress shop bag. Valerie had decided to treat her girlfriend to a necklace, which she had been saving up for a while to buy, as it was nearly her birthday.

It was now lunchtime in the Mall, meaning Valerie's girlfriend would be on her lunch break along with Ryan Tores. Valerie was looking forward to see the new sex doll joining them for lunch. Everyday, Ryan would bring a different doll to lunch with a new name. Yesterday it had been Joyce named after one of his customers.

Valerie walked into the bookstore with a bright smile on her face as her girlfriend served a customer.

"It's truly a great book," Heather's familiar voice spoke, as she kept a kind face with the customer. Heather had learnt from her girlfriend how to act 'nice' and not be rude to the customers like she had been when she first got the job at the bookstore.

"I'll come back tomorrow, I need my daughters opinion. Wouldn't want to waste my money." The customer said, as they handed the book back to Heather before they left the store. Once the customer's back was turned Heather's middle finger rose as she called the customer numerous names under her breath.

She had been with the customer for a good twenty minutes, trying to find a book for her daughter. Ten of those minutes that she had spent with the customer should of been on her lunch break.

"Hard day?" Valerie asked as she strutted into the store, placing all her bags on the counter. Heather gave her a stern look to move them and the teen soon did.

"Yes, that woman was driving me insane. It's better now you're here though." Heather told her, as Valerie blushed at the compliment.

"I've been wanting to see your beautiful face all day." Valeria told her, as the two leaned in to kiss before they were met by a groan.

"Keep it PG! There's children here you know." Ryan's familiar voice reminded them, as he carried a new sex doll in his arms causing Valerie to give him a look.

"Says the one carrying the sex doll." Valerie pointed out, and Ryan shrugged.

"Those little kids probably want one themselves." He answered causing Valerie and Heather to share a look of disgust.

"They probably think, what is a teenager doing with a massive inflatable barbie." Heather added and Valerie nodded in agreement.

Ryan stuck his tongue out at Heather as Valeria picked up her bags which were scattered across the floor.

The trio and the sex doll hanging over Ryan's shoulder were now on their way to lunch.

The three and not forgetting the sex doll that Ryan had propped up on a chair were now eating lunch at KFC.

"You know I don't have a name for my sex doll, give me some ideas." Ryan spoke as Heather drank her coke.

"Deborah." Valerie suggested as she squinted her eyes at the doll. The doll was a brown haired woman in a violet bikini.

"No, it doesn't fit..how about Violet? It'll go with her bikini colour." Heather suggested and Ryan clapped his hands together.

"Perfect! Val, meet your new best friend Violet." He introduced as he moved Violet onto his knee, holding her hand out towards Valerie. Valerie reluctantly shook the doll's hand before going along with it to annoy Heather.

"You know I think me and Vi here are really bonding. I might ask her to be my maid of honour for when we get married, love." Valerie told Heather causing her to shake her head at her girlfriends antics.

"I don't want that sex doll to be your maid of honour, Val." Heather told her and Valerie pouted.

"Fine. Anything to make you happy." She sighed, as she held Heather's hand. She raised her hand up to her lips and pressed a warm kiss on it causing Heather to smile at her.

"I'm happy with just you around." Heather told her as Ryan wrinkled his nose at the two of them.

"I regret getting you two together now." He spoke and Heather gave him her signature finger before she pulled Valerie into a kiss. Heather wasn't one for caring what people thought, so she didn't mind the stares that she got for Kissing a girl. Valerie didn't mind the stares, she was used to getting stared at anyway for having the last name 'Fier'.