𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶

Athena was sat on a bench after being checked over by the paramedics. Someone sat down beside her as she stared into the distance.

"Are you okay?" The person asked, causing Her to jump.

"Yeah just a little shaken, that's all." Athena answered as she realised it was Nick.

"You didn't shout Black widow." Nick told her and Athena let out a short laugh.

"Well, I had some air trapped in my throat and could barley speak. So, I don't think I had time." Athena told him and Nick slowly nodded.

"Seems like I should be with you constantly. You keep getting into trouble when I'm not around." Nick joked and Athena sent him a small smile.

"It seems that you might have too." She sighed as she continued to stare into the distance. Nick caught her looking into the distance and saw her looking at the ambulance Nurse was in.

"Hey." Nick spoke, causing Athena to snap out of her thoughts. He stood up offering a hand to her, which she reluctantly took.

"Let's take your mind off things." Nick smiled, as he lead her through the woods towards the hanging tree.

"Are you trying to remind me that I nearly died here this morning?" Athena asked him and Nick shook his head as they arrived at the tree.

He reached into his pocket bringing out a pocket knife, which he opened.

Athena's eyes widened and she slowly backed away.

"Okay, if your plan is to kill me, I'll scream so loud." Athena threatened as Nick chuckled.

"I'm not gonna kill you." Nick told her as she scoffed.

"Do you think you just saying that is gonna make me believe you?" She asked and Nick sighed.

He handed the pocket knife over to her, which she took. "You're gonna carve our initials on here."

"I am?" She asked and she got a nod in a return.

"My brother and his girlfriend did that on their date last week." Athena told him as she carved her initial into the tree.

"I never knew you had a brother." Nick spoke as he stared at her face. In his opinion, Athena was the definition of perfection. Athena caught him staring at her and smirked to herself.

"You never asked." She hit back as she carved Nick's initials leaving a sizeable space in between her's and his.

"I better go find Ziggy and Rory, Sheila was bothering them again." She sighed, as she passed him the pocket knife back.

"This was fun though." Athena quickly added as Nick smiled. A comfortable silence settled between them both as they stared into each other's eyes.

"You better go then." Nick coughed, breaking the silence and Athena nodded before she left him to go deal with her friends.

Meanwhile, back at camp, Rory and Ziggy were stood together watching Nurse Lane in an ambulance.

"Hey witches, so sorry. I know you guys and Nurse Psycho were close. Guess you can visit her in jail now." Sheila spoke as she approached the couple.

"Fuck off Sheila." Ziggy hissed, she wasn't in the mood to deal with her.

"Go and snog, Will." Rory added, as Sheila moved closer to her and Ziggy.

"By the way, you might wanna check your stuff. I think there was an accident in cabin five." Sheila told them. Ziggy and Rory looked at each other before they began walking away from Sheila.