𝘃𝗶

After Sarah Fier had been accused of witchcraft, Mary Fier was married to local boy. He treated her well and even decided to take on the cursed last name. She was happy and content with her life, as flashes of her wedding day flashed through Valerie and Sarah's eyes.

Mary Fier had two children and never left the union, wanting to grow old there. She often visited her sister's grave to talk her about life. She missed her dearly and wished that she had treated her sister better when she was around. Mary's two children, both of them being boys passed down the family name, it eventually reaching Valerie Fier.

As for Katherine Slater, once the young girl came up to the grand age of twenty she was married to someone outside of Union. The man took her name, saying it would be better than his. That was the only act of kindness Katherine Slater's husband showed her. 

The blonde was forced to have four children, she raised them well and they continued to carry the family name, eventually passing it on to Athena and Tommy Slater. 

Finally Agnes Rosier, the woman tried to get out of being married for the longest time. She eventually had to choose someone to be married to and ended up choosing a man out of town. Her parents died before they could give their disapproval. The man decided to take Agnes' name as she was the only heir and his family name had already been passed on.

The man and Agnes had three children together and surprisingly, He to Agnes' shock turned out to be an excellent father. Even though Agnes always wished she could of married Mad Thomas, but he had gotten a lot worse after the hanging of Sarah Fier and had frightened the woman.The three children of Agnes Slater eventually passed the family name onto Quinn and Aurora Rosier.

The three children of Agnes Slater eventually passed the family name onto Quinn and Aurora Rosier