seventeen.

stephanie.

"What the hell do you mean you don't where she is?" Matts voice suddenly wakes me up.

I slowly open my eyes and look over across the seat. Matt's on his phone talking to someone, but I can't tell who it is because all I hear is muffling. But I can tell that he looks very frustrated.

"And where's Carter?" Matt pauses and I hear more muffling, "Oh.. you don't know." He rolls his eyes.

Cameron and Nash are quiet up in the front seat. I want to know what's going on and who Matt is talking to, but I just stay silent until he gets off the phone.

"Whatever, I gotta go." He sighs and puts his phone back in his pocket. He runs his fingers through his hair in frustration, then looks over at me. I still don't want to ask any questions yet because he seems really pissed and I don't want him to get mad at me for no reason. So I just continue to look at him, not breaking eye contact.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly, still unsure of how he's going to react.

He nods his head and looks away from me, "Yeah I'll be fine."

"So Jessica is missing in the city of Las Vegas, how the hell are we supposed to find her?" Cameron asks.

"And Carter." Matt adds in.

"She's missing? When did this happen?" I ask, suddenly confused. I know that yesterday Jessica was upset about not getting to hang out with Matt, so instead she went with the other guys. But what happened after that?

"Last night." Matt sighs, "They all went to another club and when they left, Carter and Jessica were nowhere to be found."

Suddenly a bunch of thoughts crowd my mind. I want to say what I think happened, but I know that Matt might get mad.

"Maybe they..."

"Hooked up? Yeah, probably." Matt cuts me off, rolling his eyes.

"I mean, it's kind of obvious don't you think?" I ask him.

They probably got drunk again and left the club to go somewhere private. It's what a lot of people do, so Jessica and Carter probably did the same thing. I know that Matt doesn't want to accept it because she would be cheating on him, but then that means he doesn't have to deal with her anymore. He can finally end it.

"Bro, has she called you at all?" Nash asks.

I look over at Matt, waiting for him to reply.

"Nope." He simply says.

"I'm sure she's okay, how long has it been since they've been gone?" I ask.

I really don't want Matt to get too upset over this. Even though he may claim that he doesn't "love" Jessica, I know that he still has feelings for her. After all, it has been about a year since they've been dating.

"Almost 24 hours." He sighs.

My eyes widen. I hadn't realized that it's been almost a day since we left the hotel to go on our little roadtrip.

"We'll find her bro." Nash tries to lighten the mood.

Matt loudly sighs and I can tell just how frustrated he is. I know that if I ever found out that my boyfriend was missing along with some other girl, I would be mad too. Especially if they went to a club and got drunk together.

"We have about an hour left till we get back to the hotel." Cameron says, his eyes focused on the road.

"Can we stop somewhere to eat first? I'm starving." Matt sighs.