nine.

stephanie.

"Wake up loser." A pillow is suddenly thrown down on me and I spring up from my position on the bed. Nash is hovering above me with a huge smile on his face, laughing. He throws the pillow at me again but I reach up my arms to stop it from hitting my face. 

"Nash stop." I groan and lay back down, pulling the covers over my face.

"Steppphhh." Nash drags out my name and tugs at the covers, "Get up."

"No." I mumble, my face buried in the pillow.

"Come get breakfast with me." He whines.

"I'm not hungry."

He overexaggerates his sigh, making me silently laugh under the covers. "Fine." He scoffs. I finally hear him walk away, with the door shutting behind him. 

I lift the covers off of me and look over to the other bed where Cameron is still passed out. I quietly step out of my bed and tip toe over to his. His shirtless body sticks halfway out of the white covers, making him look really tan. I gently grab a pillow off the bed and lift it up in the air, ready to hit him with it. Just as I go to slam it down on him, his voice startles me.

"If you're gonna hit me with a pillow, I suggest you run." His voice is muffled. 

My jaw drops, so I quickly throw the pillow on the ground but just when I turn around, he jumps out of bed and grabs my arm. I'm pulled down onto the bed with him and he quickly climbs on top off me, beginning to tickle me like crazy. I start laughing really hard, and my body is squirming all over the bed as I try to make him stop.

"Cameron!!" I yell, in between laughs. He then grabs the pillow he was just sleeping on and starts hitting me with it. I cover my face with my hands and start squealing, using my legs to push him away. 

I finally get ahold of the pillow and sit up, pushing him down on the bed. Now I have the advantage of being on top, so I use this chance to hit him with the pillow as hard as I can. He starts laughing really hard and reaches his hands up to squeeze my sides, which makes me let out a little scream. 

"Okay okay stop!" I yell, still laughing.

"Truce?" Cameron asks, holding out his pinky finger.

I shake my head and connect our pinky fingers, making a deal that we won't hit each other with any more pillows. I finally climb off of him and walk over to my suitcase to grab an outfit for the day. 

"I'm gonna head down to the lobby for some breakfast." Cameron says, climbing out of the bed, which is now very messy.

"Okay." I watch him as he throws on a shirt over his nice toned body and then slips on a pair of shorts. He mumbles something as he looks at his messy hair in the mirror, but then he shrugs as if he doesn't care what it looks like.    

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and Cameron is quick to answer it. I don't look up from my suitcase, instead I just grab all my clothes and walk towards the bathroom.

"Hey Matt!" Cameron says, making my head snap up to look at the doorway. 

"Hey, um, do you have any extra towels? We're all out and I need to shower." He nervously laughs, looking into the room. 

"Yeah you can go check, I was just heading out." Cameron says, then turns around to face me as I'm stood still. He smirks and gives me a wink, then walks around Matt and out the door. The door shuts behind him and Matt just awkwardly stands there, staring at me. 

Without saying anything, I just look down and make my way into the bathroom. Just as I shut the door, his hand stops it from shutting. 

"I need a towel." He says, then walks right in next to me.