twelve.

stephanie.

Cameron's hands wrap around my thighs tightly, forcing me to jump up. My legs wrap around his torso, while our lips continue to move against each other's. He slowly backs away from the door and carries me over to the bed where he lays me down on my back. When he pulls away from the kiss, he stands straight up and smirks down at me on the bed. 

I watch him as he grabs the back of his shirt and pulls it over his head, throwing it on the floor. My eyes scan down his shirtless body and it amazes me at how good he looks. He slowly climbs on top of me, dipping his head into the crook of my neck. I let out a soft moan as I feel his teeth bite down on my skin. 

While he continues that, his hand travels underneath my dress, stopping at the seam of my underwear. He moves his mouth along my neck, up to my jawline, and then finally connecting our lips again. I sit up a little to get my back off the bed, while Cameron reaches his other hand behind me to slowly unzip my dress. Once he finishes, I quickly pull it off of me, not wanting to wait any longer. 

His eyes widen as he looks at my half naked body and I start to blush.

"You are so.... so sexy." He whispers, leaning into my ear. I'm pretty sure he's just as drunk as I am, because I can smell the alcohol in his breath. 

My hands run down his back, then to the front of his chest. I run my pointer finger slowly down the front of him, stopping once I reach the belt of his pants. He sits up a little more so that I can see what I'm doing. I slowly unbuckle his belt, but then he takes over for me and quickly takes off his pants. He must not want to wait any longer either. 

He lays back down on top of me and connects our lips. His tongue slips inside my mouth as he reaches behind my back to unhook my bra. I'm surprised at how fast he does it and within seconds, my bra is on the floor. 

He pulls his lips away from mine, then starts to leave soft kisses down the center of my chest all the way to the bottom of my stomach. He smirks up at me as his fingers hook around the waistline of my underwear.

"You okay?" He quietly asks.

I nod my head quickly, wanting him to just take them off already. He finally does and then crawls back up to my face, giving me a slow kiss to my lips. One of my legs wrap around him, pulling him down on me and my fingers run through his hair. I tug a little at his roots and he lets out a moan in my mouth. 

"I can't wait any longer." He groans, then quickly climbs off of me.

I watch him as he runs over to his suitcase, and I'm confused as to what he's doing. After pulling something out of a box, he runs back over to me, already ripping the wrapper off. That's when I realize that he was getting a condom, and that we're actually gonna do this. 

I breathe heavily as he puts the condom on and leans down to kiss me one more time. I smile into the kiss and he does the same.

"Ready?" He whispers.

"Just do it already." I whisper back, very unpatient. 

...

I wake up to a loud noise going off, but the second I try to sit up, I suddenly get very dizzy. I plop back down onto the pillow and just reach my arm out to the table to turn the alarm off. Who the hell set the alarm for 7:30 in the morning? 

When I try to move in the bed, I'm weighed down by an arm that's hooked around my waist. I quickly turn my head to the side and see Cameron. I put my hand up to my forehead, forgetting everything that happened last night. My head begins to pound and I feel like complete shit.