three.

(I made a short little trailer to go along with this book, so please go watch it! I changed the girl from the first trailer because this is more how I picture Steph, so hope you don't mind!)

stephanie.

Nash finally leads the way into the hotel room, and I follow in behind him. Carter, Cam and Hayes are all laying on the beds watching tv and there's some older guys in the room also talking to them. I'm guessing that one of them is Nash's dad and I'm not sure who the others are, but one of them has a camera strapped around his neck. So maybe he's a personal photographer for them?

"Steph, you should come with us!" Cam yells from the bed as me and Nash stand near the doorway.

"Where?" I curiously ask. They must've been talking about going somewhere before I walked into the room.

"We're gonna go walk around the city, take some pictures and then go to dinner. Wanna come?" Cameron asks.

"Um.." I stop and think for a moment before answering, "I actually have to get back to my apartment, I have some things I have to do." I would love to hang out with them for some more time, but I just don't think I can. It's hard to process all of this even happening, so I just need to go back and get some rest. 

"Are you sure?" Nash asks, "We can drop you off after dinner?" He says, but it's more of a question. 

"No, it's fine. Plus I'm not really feeling well." I say and quietly cough.

"Oh." Nash says, "Well, do you need any help getting back home?"

I laugh, "I'm not a little girl anymore Nash." I say and smile, "I can get home just fine. But, if anyone robs me I'll be sure to call you."

Nash suddenly smiles wide, his eyes crinkling at the sides. It's true though, I've grown up over the past couple years and I feel like a totally different person. Even though deep down inside, there's still a certain piece of me that I won't let go of. I told myself a long time ago that I would forget about Matt and the rest of the boys because I knew that whenever I would begin to think of them, I would get sad. I would lock myself in my room for days on end. My mom began to worry about me and even considered for me to go to some kind of therapy, but I refused. 

I couldn't be like that any longer. I hated being so distant from my family and friends just because of a boy. So when I finally forgot about Matt, I forgot about the rest of the boys as well. But suddenly, seeing them again brings back a certain pain inside of me and I don't know if I like it. And the thing is, I haven't even seen Matt yet, so everything in my mind is just spinning and I don't know what to think right now.

"We'll be in the city for a couple more days, so if you want you can just stop by whenever." Nash says, leading me out the door and into the hallway.

The door slams behind him and I turn around to face him. I nod my head and smile, "Yeah, of course."

"It was nice seeing you again Steph." He says, quietly.

I suddenly walk closer to him and close the gap between us by wrapping my arms around his waist. He hugs me tight and I can tell that he definitely got taller. If I were to hug him two years ago, my head would touch his chin but now my head just lays in the middle of his chest. 

"It was nice seeing you too, Nash." I mumble into him and eventually let go out him and step back, "I'll see ya later." I say and awkwardly wave to him as I walk down the hallway and find the elevators.

"You still have my number right?" Nash yells from down the hall.

"Yeah I think so!" I yell back.