ten.

stephanie.

After grabbing a frappucino from the Starbucks next door, me and Taylor head back into the lobby of our hotel. Taylor offered to take me to Starbucks for lunch because I guess he just wanted to talk and see how I've been. But all of his questions just seemed to be about Alexis, which made me laugh. They always had a little thing for each other back in Florida while Lex was with Cameron, but it seemed like Taylor was just dying to see her again. I had to make sure to call Alexis later and fill her in on all the details. 

Some of the guys are spread out on the couches in the lobby, so I take a seat next to Cameron. I feel like I've been getting along with him really good lately and it's nice to just sit down with him and chat. 

"Dude it's gonna be sick, I heard there's a lot of hot chicks there." Jack G says, nudging Cameron on the arm. 

"I'm definitely in." Cam nods his head over to Nash, "How bout you?" He asks.

"Yeah sure." Nash shrugs, glancing over at me.

I pull my eyebrows together and glance back and forth between all of them, suddenly confused about what they're talking about. I lightly nudge Cameron's arm with my elbow and he turns around, focusing his attention on me.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask.

"Jack found this really sweet club and I think we're all going tonight." He smiles after saying, "You should come." 

"Will we be old enough to get in?" I question. I'm always worrying about things like that because if we ever got caught it could end very badly.

"You're 18 right?" He asks and I nod my head, "Well then we'll all be fine." He smiles, but I'm still a little worried.

I sigh and focus my attention on my hands, playing with the ring around my finger. I'm not really up for going to a club tonight, instead I just want to do something more fun. I'd much rather explore the city or go on a roadtrip, rather than get wasted along with every other sweaty person surrounding me. The last time I went to a club was with Lily and that wasn't a fun experience for me at all. I even promised myself that after that, I would never go to a place like that again. 

"Bro, when we get back to LA I need to take you to some college parties." Jack continues to talk to Cameron, "Crazy shit happens in those frat houses, it's insane." He laughs.

Cameron laughs, "Yo, I went to one last summer and this girl ended up-" He stops mid sentence and glances over at me, then back at Jack. "Uh... I'll just tell you later." He nervously laughs, like he doesn't want to say it in front of me. 

I roll my eyes and stand up to go back to the room, because it seems like nobody wants to do anything fun. Once I go up the elevator by myself, I begin walking down the hall to the room. I notice that the door to Jessica's room is wide open so as I slowly walk by, I peek in. 

Matt is sitting at the edge of the bed with the remote in his hand, changing the channels on the television. I decide to stop in the doorway and lightly knock on the door, letting him know that I'm standing there. He turns his head to look over at me and I give him a slight smile. He sets the remote down on the bed and walks over to me, leaning on the other side of the doorway. 

"Hi." He says quietly, but then smiles.

"Hi." I say back, slightly laughing to myself because this is exactly what we said when we first saw each other the other day. 

"Jess is in the bathroom." He informs me. It's like he knew exactly what I was thinking because just seconds ago I was wondering why she wasn't with Matt.