Chapter 20

Credits to Musicluvs1226 For the ideas on the last chapter, I really appreciate it darling😙♥️✌🏾. Sorry these chapters are late I really don't know what to put for some of these, so right now I'm just going with the flow.

THIRD'S POV
Cherry was being guided to where planes were located at. The awkward tension was suffocating. She tried making conversation but she couldn't find the right words to say. "So um....I'm Cherry who are you?" The guard tilted their head and smiled, "My name is August my queen." Cherry hummed nodding looked forward. "Well it's very nice to meet you August I hope we can get along in the future or later— I don't know which one hopefully both of them." Cherry nervously laughed making August chuckled lowly.

"I understand what you are trying to say my Queen." Cherry cleared her throat feeling a little uncomfortable at the title.
"Please just call me Cherry or re-re." August was hesitant but she nodded. Now they both was walking in a comfortable but slightly awkward silence.

Getting on the plane was easy but it was hard to find if Cherry didn't have a guard to guide her. August opened the door for Cherry. She stumbled in messing a step making her curse under her breath.

She was greeted with Mina and Karla eating grapes and chatting about whatever. She smiled softly at them, but it soon faded away once she realize it won't be the same until everything was officially over.

Cherry say down next to Mina making Karla pour slightly. The plane engine started startling them a little.

"LORD HAVE MERCY, IM BOUT TO BUS—" Mina suddenly screamed when the plane took off. She got amused look from Karla and a 'I-am-with-life' look from Cherry. Karla sighed and leaned back on the plane couch. She started to recall everything that she could remember what happens so far. 'So right now bella and Edward would be at school before our graduation ceremony which is tomorrow....I think.' Karla closed her eyes taking a "nap" while Mina rolled her eyes.

"Is this muthafucka really trynna take a nap." Mina whisper to Cherry knowing full and welll that Karla can hear her. "I don't know, but she look dumb as hell." Cherry whispered back as they both giggled knowing they were making her mad. Karla left eye twitched out of irritation.

"We need to—" Mina cut Karla off by covering her mouth with her hand. "We're gonna play it out." Mina said carefully secretly glancing around her surroundings. "Ok." Mina beamed at Karla getting a nod. Mina returned to her seat humming. Cherry was to busy thinking about what outfits she's gonna wear for the graduation ceremony and party.

It's been about 2 hours before they actually arrived back in forks. Karla went to the back of the plane and to the room. She opened the door slowly and peaked through the door. She then fully opened the door seeing it was the right room. She grabbed all of the bags and walked off the place, smiling at the Volturi guards. Her aura made the other vampires smile slightly back at her. She chuckled glad she got them to at least smile a little.

She got off the plane meeting up with Cherry and Mina, who were at the food stand. "You know I can't eat right." Cherry whispered in Mina's ear making said girl hum. "True but you can't eat because it won't fill you up but you can still eat for the taste," Mina rolled her eyes at Cherry, "be lucky you don't throw up what you eat or, it don't taste disgusting." Mina stated making cherry sigh in defeat.

It was true to what she said. In twilight, the Vampires can eat but they cough/throw it up eventually, and it isn't that satisfying for their taste. Since Karla, Cherry, and Mina came from another universe, it won't be the same for them. The three were test subjects in their universe, but now in the twilightverse Cherry and Karla are now vampires. Anyways back to the story i guess.

Once Cherry and Mina got the food, they caught up with Karla, who just made it pass the food stand. They stood outside the airport right beside each other, like a dramatic entrance from a anime/tv show/movie.

"Forks here we come......again."