Chapter 25

THIRD'S POV

"They're here." Esme sung with a hint of excitement in the edge of her voice. Carlisle chuckled at his wife, wrapping his arms around her waist and planting a light kiss to her neck making her giggle slightly.

"Can you adopt me." Karla blurted out, watching the married couple with awe and fondness.

"Of course dear." Esme closed her eyes offering Karla a genuine sweet smile.

"We'll welcome new members into our coven with open arms." Carlisle gave her a fatherly smile, gently placing his chin on Esme's left shoulder blade.

"That's so very sweet of you two." Cherry smile widely at the two of them. Karla could barely contain her excitement as she bounced up and down from her spot on the floor.

"This day just keeps getting better and better." Karla grinned with much excitement. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at the door from the sound of it opening.

Bella walked in first, holding the door for Mina making most in the room shocked. Mina just grinned up and her, "thank you Cuzo." Bella nodded stiffly at her, not having the courage to meet everyone's eyes.

"Uh," Bella cleared her throat, her nerves getting the best of her, "how do I say this." She muttered though everyone heard it clearly.

"I-uh," Bella averted her gaze from the family to the floor, "I'm sorry for everything I did,
It was wrong and I know apologies won't help my situation especially after what I did." Bella started off with a slight shaky voice, shifting her footing from right to left.

"I was jealous and angry, and that's lead us to all of this and I can't explain how sorry I am." She explained swallowing the lump in her throat. Karla tilted her head down, rolling her eyes at Bella's apology. She jolted up a little, feeling a hand grip her thigh.

Karla's eyes trailed up to find the owner was Mina. Her face held a encouraging smile that was directed to her cousin.

When Bella took a deep breath, finding the courage to meet everyone eye.

She was gonna stand her ground no matter, vampire, shifter, or human. She wasn't gonna be the spineless cowardly little girl that hides behind everyone. She was gonna be with them in the fight, though she doesn't want to get in their way, so she'll find her own way through it all.

"I was jealous of Mina getting almost everything she wanted, she was the perfect golden child in the eyes of everyone." Bella fiddled with the hems of her shirt, stopping abruptly to look at everyone's expression.

Mina held in a snort with pure amusement filled in her eyes.

Oh how wrong you are Bells, I am far from being perfect or a golden child. Though I do get along with most people.

"I'm so sorry Mina for everything I've done to you," Bella kept her hands to her side while bowing her head a little, "I don't know I could ever repay you for the things I did." Her eyes started to sting and tingle with a fresh tears.

"Well you can start by giving me an apologetic hug." Mina stood up with a wide grin.

Bella let out a surprised watery chuckle before opening her arms open making the older woman rushed into them.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was muffled due to her face being in Mina's shoulder, seeing a Mina was taller than her by a foot and three inches.

Mina rubbed Bella's back in a soothing manner to calm her down as she body began to shake a little.

The air was filled with a comfortable and depressing silence that made Karla want to throw herself out the window, go to the La Push beach and jump off the cliff like a certain suicidal girl named Isabella Swan.

"I still don't like you." Cherry slapped the back of the brunette's head, who broke the silence with her bluntness.

"I'm sorry," Karla held her hands up in mock surrender to Cherry before turning to Bella with a serious glint, "but it's gonna take more than a simple ass apology for me to forgive you, you have to show me that you're sorry for what you've done."

Bella looked at everyone with newfound confidence and determination, "I will, I'll show all of you."

Mina grinned, patting the younger brunette's head. "That's the old Bella I know." She giggled making Bella smile widely at her.

"Edward," Bella stepped up to the bronze hair colored boy, "can—uh, can we talk." She asked politely with a soft tone.

He stiffly nodded at her, standing up from his spot on the couch and following behind her upstairs.

————————————————————————

I don't know if I should keep Renesmee in the story because how would she get here👁👄👁

I mean I think you guys already know what's gonna happen for the next chapter so🤷🏾

Like who's gonna birth the little hybrid child, Bella and her mate? Edward and his mate? Bella and Edward? I'm so confused because I didn't think this through when I made that one shot😭🖐🏾