Chaper 16

—PREVIOUSLY—
"We should clarify this whole mating thing first." Cherry said as the four mates nodded in agreement.

—PRESENT—
KARLA'S POV
I dont really know where to start. "So basically I know that me, Karla, and Cherry are mates to each along with you three, but what about your wives what are we gonna do about them." Cherry asked a important question. "Yeah cause we don't like or want to intrude anything, or mess with you guys marriages, we're not marriage wreckers." We said mostly to Aro and Cauis because Marcus's wife is dead dead she ain't coming back......I shouldn't of said that, and plus she can come back.

"We are going to talk to them after this." Aro said giving us a tight smile. Cherry smiles back but a understanding one. Cauis glared at Marcus making Marcus give him a smug smirk.

'Damn ngl that's one sexy smirk.' Karla said there her & Cherry's link. 'Mhm.' Cherry agreed with her.

" Um....Chile anyways Tho Mina is still human," ( or is she ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...anyways) me and Cherry looked at each other hesitantly. Cherry nodded at me.

CHERRY'S POV
"We don't fully know if she's human because she says she feel this connection with the Nature and Animals, but She asked if she could get turned by the end of the year." I said with a small frown. "What's wrong with that?" Aro and Cauis asked at the same time with furrowed brows before glaring at each other.

"It's not a problem But what about her family, friends, and the pain they and her will go through," Karla stared frowning but hers was more visible than mines, "she was hesitant about it because she has the same worries, but she knows the Vampire laws and she don't want to break any." Karla finished looking down at her now fiddling hands that's in her lap. "She already broke a law knowing Vampires/supernatural existence." Cauis glared but it softened when he looked at us.

"Even though she is our mate we cannot make any exceptions as the kings of Vampires we have to be fair." Aro said with a small frown. "Oh I have an idea, we can tell her family and friends that she wants to move here with me and Cherry, so we all can go to the same college." Karla said with a fairly good plan though wouldn't they kinda get suspicious.

"I guess that can work for now until we figure out a better one, but we do have to go back to forks for our graduation." I said with a tight smile from knowing we're gonna be away from our other mates. Karla just scowled and rolled her eyes. "I never like them anyways, Jessica is fake, Eric is a so/so, Angela I felt a connection with her but can't explain it, Mike is so damn desperate for cooch, Tyler he's our best friend I felt a family connection with him." Karla said bluntly not caring at all.

'We do have to go back to forks even though we don't want to.' I said through our mind link. 'Wait why.' Karla asked forgetting the assignment Mina told us we all had to do. I internally rolled my eyes. 'Because we have to save Bree, Diego, and Fred.' I reminded her getting a 'oh yeah, I forgot.'

I sighed "we'll talk about this after Mina is awake." I said as we all got up. "That's fine, we have work to do anyways." Marcus gave us a small but visible smile. We gave one back and made our way to the door. Demetri and Felix opened the door for us. "My queens." They bowed to us making us a little uncomfortable.

"Please just call me Cherry, rere, or cher." I said with a smile as we all walked back to me, Karla, and Mina's shared room. "You can call me Karla, la-la, or Karl." Karla butted giving me a playful glare. "But—" demetri was cut off by Karla's stern look. "Ok" he sighed but him and Felix smiled. 'I do want to meet the queens.' Karla said with a excited expression which freaked me out a bit since she never does that.

When we finally got to our room, we turned around and bowed to them in thanks. We all parted ways. As soon  as we got in the room Karla closed the door and locked it. "Um...Karla." I said uneasy as she turned around slowly with a devious smirk. I tried to run but Karla always been the fastest one out of us three. I wonder if she's faster than Edward.

THIRD'S POV
Karla sped after Cherry as she ran to the bathroom. Karla slowed down letting Cherry get into the bathroom and lock the door. "Cherry opens the door~" Karla sung out alittle more creepy than she intended to be. "No" Cherry hesitantly said getting a little creeped out. "Ok fine." Karla said backing up from the door.

Cherry heard her back up and thought she was going to bust the door down, so she got ready. Though Karla had something different planned.

Karla sled to the closet and to the bathroom door that was in there. She inwardly took a deep breath. She bust opened the door getting a surprised shriek from Cherry. Cherry tried to hurry up and unlock the door. When she finally opened the door Karla swept her off her feet. She giggled and tried wiggles out of her grip but she failed. Karla twirled her around making her slightly dizzy but she kept giggling.

Karla sped them the bed with mina. She was in top of Cherry and she started to tickle Cherry's sides making her burst out laughing. Her laughs woke up Mina. Mina sat up and looked at them and smiled. She chuckled and helped Karla tickle Cherry.

Cherry winked at Mina and flipped Her and Karla's position. "You may be faster, but I'm stronger." Cherry smirked at Karla's horrified face. Mina secretly made her way to Karla's feet, as said girl wiggled furiously under Cherry's body. Cherry cracked her hands, neck, and straddled Karla's hips. As soon a Cherry's hands hit Karla's hands, her hands went In inhumanly speed tickling up and down Karla's sides. Karla started giggling but then it turned into laughing. Mina started tickling Karla's Feet. Karla let out a surprise noise and started laughing harder til she was wheezing. "Mina.....You.....traitor....." Karla wheezed out.

Mina jokingly pouted but it sooner turned into a smirk. She moved her hands faster tickling Karla's feet. That was what the night was filled with laughs, giggles, jokes, and playful arguments/fights.

I'm surprised I used 1122 words.