Special part

THIRD'S POV
"oh mah god Mina's feet are killing her....." mina whined out as her, Karla, Cherry, and the Kinga all walked back to the castle from the party the Cullens had to officially congratulate them and the kings. everyone chuckled at her actions, while her mate just shook their heads with a smile. Mina started to look gloomy until a light bulb went off int her head. 'Mina just had the best idea.' she thought beaming which earned confused looks. she stopped and "gracefully" took off her heels. everyone else stopped walking as well and looked at her confused. she then closed her eyes taking a deep breathe.

as she reopened her eyes and started stretching. she looked at everyone and said "you wanna see some real speed betch Mina'll show you some real speed," she got in position. "Niiiiggggaaaaaaa!!!!????" she yelled running fast like naruto. "MINA!!" she heard Karla yell her name as she ran into the castle.

CHERRY'S POV
After that's whole scene, we all made it back to the castle only to see a tired Mina in the thrown room sprawled out on the floor. Cauis walked over picked her up and put her in Aro's thrown. "Th-thank you." She said to him out of breathe. He just shook his head with a smile and kissed her forehead. Aro clapped his hands getting everyone's attention. "As much as we would like to hang around with you girls, we have paperwork to do." He said as Cauis made it back to his and Marcus's side.

We all nodded and they left. Mina looked at Karla and I and asked "Y'all wanna go explore Italy??" She had a mischievous glint in her eyes, which made Karla instantly shake her head. I just smiled and told them "Darling, we either can go cuddle or go explore Italy." We saw as her eyes lit up excitement. "Mina wants to cuddle." She raised up to fast which made her stumble. Karla caught her and picked her up bridal style.

We sped to the extra room the kings made us for when we get mad at them, and don't want to sleep with them. Once we was there Mina leaped out of Karla's hold and jump onto the bed. Karla chuckled while I just giggled. "Come on, come on." Mina hurriedly grabbed our wrist and pulled us down with ease. We were both shocked but chose not to show it. Karla laid on her right while I laid on her left. She turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my waist, while Karla wrapped her arms around her waist. Mina decided to try and be slick, and put her face down in my breast. I rolled my eyes with a sigh.

After 5 minutes we heard her lightly snoring. We smiled lovingly at her, but then I remembered what happened earlier. 'Karla what do you think happened earlier??' I told her in the mind link. 'I don't know but what's ever it we're gonna have to watch out for it.' She told me as I laid my head down on the pillow. We closed our eyes and pretended to be asleep.

A/N: I wanted to make seem like a little fluff but, who knows. Also I'm working on chapter 6 so idk when I'm gonna publish it. 👀👄👀
    🤌🏾 🤌🏾